The Magical World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magical World

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

(.The Get Together of Ron and Hermione.)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ron Weasley

Ron Weasley

Male Number of posts : 930
House : Gryffindor
Year : End of 5th year, going into 6th
Registration date : 2007-07-27

Character
Name: Ronald Bilius Weasley
Health:
(.The Get Together of Ron and Hermione.) Left_bar_bleue100/100(.The Get Together of Ron and Hermione.) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Da and The Order

(.The Get Together of Ron and Hermione.) Empty
PostSubject: (.The Get Together of Ron and Hermione.)   (.The Get Together of Ron and Hermione.) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 10:57 pm

Ron opend his eyes after a long sleep to hear "Up Ron, get up!" Ron lazily opend his eyes and trailed down stairs in a pair of shorts and a rather long T-shirt. It was the day of Bill and Fleurs wedding, Harry and Hermione where suposed to be ariving later, so he was quite excited. Breakfast was already on the table, along with, Fleur, Fleurs Mum and Dad, Fred, George, Ginny, His Mum and Dad around it, but he was to tired to nitice he was still in his Pajamas. He noticed them all staring at him, but didn't really care. He slumped down on a seat and grabbed some toast, along with, Sausages, Bacon, Eggs and beans. As he eat, his mum started to clear the table, so he eat hurridly, then set off to the shower. With a flick of his wand, the shower was on, so he peeled off his clothes and climbed in. He rinsed his hair in wated, added the shampoo, consitioner ect ect then, rinsed again and climbed out. He grabbed for the nearest towel and wrapped it around his lower half. With anouther flick of his wand, the shower was off and he opend the door. He moved up the hall towards his room and dried off then got changed into his dress robes, and brushed his hair neatly then his door swung opend and a beautiful girl, wearing a short lilac dress and her hair pinned up with pink clasped swung her arms around him. It was Hermione. "Hello Ron! you look great!" She smiled at him "Oh thanks, you look...woah!" Hermione blushed and kissed him on the cheek once. "I umm..Have to go to my position, the weddings about to start!" Ron was lost for words, he nodded stiffly as she left. As he walked out to the big white tent, he touched his cheek, the part where Hermione kissed. As he smiled to him self Harry appeared behind him "Hey Ron...!" Ron turned around quickly "Hey mate!" They grinned at each other and took they're places in a seat, Ron in the middle of Harry and Hermione. Ron noticed Hermione blushing, then the music came on and Fleur walked up the asile. Someone say down the other side of Hermione at that point "Hermoyhnee!" "Victor!" She hugged him. Ron felt his insides burn, he watched the rest of the ceremony in silance as Hermione got up "Would you lik-" Victor started, but Ron cut over him "Would you like to Dance, Hermione" Hermione blushed and nodded, Ron walked with her to the middle of the dance floor, leaving Victor and Harry alone. Ron slipped his hand on Hermione's waist as she put on his shoulder and grasped the other with his hand. They started to dance, it felt like it would never end as they gazed into each others eyes, but the slow romantic song went off and was replaced with a loud rock song. Ron frowned "Lets go out side:" Hermione nodded and they started to walk out side "So" Hermione said..."Lets go over there" She pointed to a dark corner, where no on could probably spot them. Ron nodded, as they walked towards the corner. Once they where at the corner Hermione glanced at his buttond up shirt and un one 4 of the buttons. She placed her hand on his bare chest and smiled "You have such a nice body" She smiled. Ron blushed madly and took a small step closer. Hermione blushed aswell as Ron stroked her smooth arm. "Your so beautiful.." Ron said..Hermione moved closer and pushed her self againt him. "You make me feel beautiful.." She smiled and gazed into his eyes, Ron had just noticed that he was pushed against a wall, but he didn't mind at all. He moved his head towards her as Hermione went on her tip toes and moved closer. They're lips touched and they kissed gently and smoothly. Hermione smiled and whisperd "I love you.." Ron smiled back and replied "I love you too.." Harry Had just sppeared looking for them, Hermione stepped back as Ron did his shirt up. They walked towards him. "Hey!" They said "Oh, hey" Harry replied as they begun to walk "Where'd you go?" "Oh..Just for a walk" Hermione smiled as Harry stopped and leaned against a tree. "Im with Ginny again" Harry said with a small smile..."She said she'll wait for me..I didn't want that bu-" "Harry..Your with her..dont wreck it.." Ron had cut across him "Anyway, love's a great thing!" Ron moved Forward and kissed Hermione softly, as Harry watched with his mouth hanging open. They Broke apart and Hermione whisperd to Harry "We're together now.."

(Ooc: This is my first Fan Fic, I made it based on the ship I think are the best...Very Happy so any suggestions for anouther one, or this continued would be great Very Happy)

Last edited by on Fri Oct 12, 2007 11:20 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://thenewmagicalworld.rpg-board.net/groupcp.forum?g=5
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

Female Number of posts : 397
House : Gryfindoor
Year : Finished 5th going to 6th
Registration date : 2007-08-06

Character
Name: Hermione Jean Granger
Health:
(.The Get Together of Ron and Hermione.) Left_bar_bleue100/100(.The Get Together of Ron and Hermione.) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: (.The Get Together of Ron and Hermione.)   (.The Get Together of Ron and Hermione.) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 11:07 pm

(Ooc - Aww! I still read it even though you told me not to!Razz Honestly Josh its not as bad as you think it is! Its cute I liked it: Smile Write some more or else Laughing )
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/Hermyohhnee
Ron Weasley

Ron Weasley

Male Number of posts : 930
House : Gryffindor
Year : End of 5th year, going into 6th
Registration date : 2007-07-27

Character
Name: Ronald Bilius Weasley
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Da and The Order

PostSubject: Re: (.The Get Together of Ron and Hermione.)   (.The Get Together of Ron and Hermione.) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 11:15 pm

(Ooc: Hmm why thank you Very Happy Oh okay..well ill do some in a bit lol)
Back to top Go down
https://thenewmagicalworld.rpg-board.net/groupcp.forum?g=5
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (.The Get Together of Ron and Hermione.)   (.The Get Together of Ron and Hermione.) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(.The Get Together of Ron and Hermione.)
Page 1 of 1