The Magical World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magical World

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

After the betrayal

Go down 
+2
Remus John Lupin
Pandora Gryffindor
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Cody

Cody

Female Number of posts : 1273
House : order
Year : fifth year
Registration date : 2007-07-26

Character
Name:
Health:
After the betrayal - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0After the betrayal - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

After the betrayal - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the betrayal   After the betrayal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 6:09 pm

Cody was looking at the sky and was hoping someone will answer,just then it began to rain and cody looked and sighed and said"I hate getting wet!"
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Admin
Admin
Pandora Gryffindor

Female Number of posts : 519
House : Gryffindor
Year : Headmistress/Potions Prof./Order Member
Registration date : 2007-07-27

Character
Name: Pandora Gryffindor
Health:
After the betrayal - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100After the betrayal - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Order

PostSubject: Re: After the betrayal   After the betrayal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 6:12 pm

"I would not laugh and I never judge anyone, she said turning to the front of the house."

Probably trouble. I'll go see who it is. She grabbed her wand and headed for the door to find Cody standing there.

"Ohh...Cody, come in."

She looked up at the dark sky before closing the door.

"Your dad is in here, just follow me."

She led him to the sitting room.
Back to top Go down
https://thenewmagicalworld.rpg-board.net
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
After the betrayal - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0After the betrayal - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: After the betrayal   After the betrayal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 6:15 pm

When the door opened Cody almost falling into the house and then walked into the house and followed paradora and said"Wait can I speak with you before we go into the living room!"
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Admin
Admin
Pandora Gryffindor

Character
Health:
After the betrayal - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100After the betrayal - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: After the betrayal   After the betrayal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 6:16 pm

"Yes..what is it, she asked turning around to face him?"
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: After the betrayal   After the betrayal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 6:18 pm

Cody looked and then said"I think he won't want to see me due what has happened,He kept on saying everyone hates him and doesn't listin to him,I told him that I was sorry that i did not listin to him.I feel so upset about it and i wish i can change the way he acts and the way I act!"
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Admin
Admin
Pandora Gryffindor

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: After the betrayal   After the betrayal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 6:23 pm

"He was just upset. I think he will be glad to see you came to check on him. Life for him isn't easy and you all need to realize what pressure is put on him to take care of you all. He is only one man you know. I think sometimes he needs his space...not easy taking care of two families, she said smilling warmly to him."

"Do you have any idea who tried to kill your father...he was poisoned you know", she asked waiting for his reply?
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: After the betrayal   After the betrayal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 6:25 pm

Cody looked and then nodded about his father needs some time alone and his own space and then looked shocked and said"I am not sure!"He leaned against the wall and said"how do you know he was posioned!"he said in shock and horror
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Admin
Admin
Pandora Gryffindor

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: After the betrayal   After the betrayal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 6:29 pm

"I am a healer, I know the signs of one poisoned. He was poisoned..I am sure of it. I just want to find out by whom. Do you remember anyone giving him food or drink. Someone in our happy circle of friends is not being whom we think they are."
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: After the betrayal   After the betrayal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 6:32 pm

Cody looked and began to think back and then looked and said"I am not sure I can not remeber,alot of things happened there!".Cody looked and was trying think really hard but nothing.

Cody looked and then said"He isn't going to die is he!"He looked and felt slightly more worried then nomal and looked at Paradora with a concered looked on his face
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Admin
Admin
Pandora Gryffindor

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: After the betrayal   After the betrayal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 6:37 pm

"No I gave him a bezeor nut. It cures most poisons...thankfully it cured his. He is weak though and needs plenty of rest. Maybe you can help me figure out who tried to kill him."

"Are you ready to see him now?"
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: After the betrayal   After the betrayal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 6:43 pm

Cody looked and was still trying to think who wants to kill his father. he knew Harriate killed him once with the silver knife and also Barty Crouch Jr wants to kill him too and then said"I will help you but there is alot of people out there who wants people dead!"He looked at Paradora.

When he heard Paradora speakin again and then tooked a deep breath and said"i hope he is not going to yell at me!"he looked and headed towards the living room
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Admin
Admin
Pandora Gryffindor

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: After the betrayal   After the betrayal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 6:49 pm

"Of cousre he won't. And I do have my suspicions as well too, she said with a smile.

When they reached the sitting room a warm fire glowed in the fireplace.

"Remus you have a visitor, she said stepping aside so he could see Cody."

"Would you like some tea to warm yourself Cody?"
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Male Number of posts : 2627
House : The Den
Year : Left
Registration date : 2007-07-25

Character
Name: Remus John Lupin
Health:
After the betrayal - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue15/100After the betrayal - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Order Member

PostSubject: Re: After the betrayal   After the betrayal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 6:52 pm

Remus looked up to them both
"..How did he know I was here.."
He said looking a little disappointed
"But still good to see you.."
He said with a weak smile, still not being able to tell her how he felt, after all these years
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Admin
Admin
Pandora Gryffindor

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: After the betrayal   After the betrayal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 6:55 pm

"I have no idea how he found you. Maybe cause I'm the one that left with you."

She took a seat and sipped on her tea. It was getting time for dinner and she was staved.

Thankfully the house elves would take care of it for her.
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: After the betrayal   After the betrayal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 6:56 pm

Cody looked at his father and then turned around when Paradora asked him if he wanted a drink.Cody looked and then nodded and said"yes please!"he smiled back.Cody turned and sat near the fire to get dried slightly after been out in the rain.

Cody looked and then said"Paradora told me that you have been posioned,and do not worry no one eles knows you here!".He looked and then said"I bet you going to ask how i found you!".

Cody looked and said"I tracked you here with my wolfs sents!"he looked and then waited for his father to speak.
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:
After the betrayal - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue15/100After the betrayal - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)

PostSubject: Re: After the betrayal   After the betrayal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 7:00 pm

"through the air..Not even I could do that..I wasn't expecting anyone to come, not like this.. and I don't know if I was or wasn't not seen anyone who would have, just think it's a bad cold."
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: After the betrayal   After the betrayal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 7:07 pm

Cody looked and then looked down and felt it was waste of time and air of this.Cody looked and then said"Why are you like this,I am trying to be like a son to you.I am worried about you and I care about you heck of alot and you go and throw it back in my face!".

Cody looked at Paradora and said"it was a waste of time!"he said with tears in his eyes and placed the half empty cup back on the table and headed for the living room door,Cody knew it was still raining really hard out.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Admin
Admin
Pandora Gryffindor

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: After the betrayal   After the betrayal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 7:09 pm

Pandora frowned....she forgot to tell Cody his father refused to believe it.

She handed Cody a tea.

She then excussed hersef to the kitchen.

When she returned she had small sandwhiches and cheeses and crackers to eat before dinner came.

She sat the tray on the table in front of the sofa. Please everyone help yourselves., she sid taking some cheese and crackers.

Last edited by on Mon Sep 24, 2007 7:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: After the betrayal   After the betrayal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 7:18 pm

Cody was thinking what has happened lately and trying to figer out what was wrong with his father and what was wrong with him,Cody knew that his father has been posioned and still very weak cause of it.

But Cody wanted to know what was running through his father's head this point why is he not listing to Cody.

Cody looked and walked over to the window and saw the rain was coming down and it was starting to get even more dark.Cody had to get going cause he will know that his father wont let him stay there.
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: After the betrayal   After the betrayal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 7:24 pm

"How did I chuck it back in your face?"
He said looking hurt and upset and cross all in one
"I just said I didn't know anyone who would, who had been around!.. and that I don't feel poisoned just like I have a cold.. how is that throwing it back in your face.."
He said ignoring Pandora and the food
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: After the betrayal   After the betrayal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 7:30 pm

Cody looked out the window and then heard his father's words and then said"I can tell the way you say it.look i do not want to fight or anything I will just go,I will not care if i get an bad cold or anything!"He looked and headed towards the living room door once again
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Admin
Admin
Pandora Gryffindor

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: After the betrayal   After the betrayal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 7:36 pm

Pandora had decided she would question everyone in the forest that day. She would get to the bottom of it. She also knew she would have to confront Barty too. She knew he wanted Remus dead, if nothing else but to hurt her and Harriate.

"Remus whether you want to accept it or not...someone means you harm and you should pay head. Your life may depend on it", she said glumly.
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: After the betrayal   After the betrayal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 7:42 pm

He watched Cody leave
"At the moment Pandora, I don't care either way.. as you can see I am myself.. and still make people up set I'm just going to say it.. I loved you way back at school, couldn't tell you though..you loved Barty and well things happened.."
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: After the betrayal   After the betrayal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 7:44 pm

Cody looked and then said"I want to know who wants to kill you too!"He looked and then turned and said"Paradora look after him!"he looked and began to head towards the front door and was going to find the one who wants to kill his father.Cody opened the door and saw the rain was heavy and he did not care if he will get wet.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Admin
Admin
Pandora Gryffindor

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: After the betrayal   After the betrayal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 8:04 pm

She she dropped her tea cup in shock from hearing his words and then smiled.

"I have always loved you to...but didn't think you would return it either. All these years and so much has happened in our lives. She went to him and hugged him. I don't know what to do or where to go from here, she said happy and confussed at the sametime."

"But I do know I love you as well...more than anything."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After the betrayal   After the betrayal - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

After the betrayal
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Magical World :: Godrics Hollow :: Gryffindor Manor-
Jump to: