The Magical World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magical World

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Memories of the good and the bad

Go down 
+6
Rose-Quattro
Roxy Magenta
Jasmine Granger
Pandora Gryffindor
Narcissa Malfoy
Harry Potter
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Male Number of posts : 2043
House : Order, Gryffindor
Year : end of 5th going into 6th
Registration date : 2007-07-26

Character
Name: Harry James Potter
Health:
Memories of the good and the bad Left_bar_bleue75/100Memories of the good and the bad Empty_bar_bleue  (75/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Order, D.A- leader

Memories of the good and the bad Empty
PostSubject: Memories of the good and the bad   Memories of the good and the bad Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 4:38 pm

Harry walked down the cobbled street of diagon ally in his hand he held a small list of supplies the he need mostly for hedwig, not only that but Harry had to go to gringots, walking down the street he looked arounds at the busy people brushing pass, some daughters with there parents bickering over weter to get the new broom or sweets, Sighing Harry realised all that he had missed and all that he wanted, he was walking alone, it took him a while to realise that he had never walked alone down the street of Diagon Ally, glancing down at his list his first sto was the magical magerine, pushing the door open, he heard the bell ring. Stepping into the shop he looked around and waited.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/DanieljRadcliffe
Narcissa Malfoy

Narcissa Malfoy

Female Number of posts : 8
House : Left
Year : I'm 18 - I don't have a school year.

Character
Name: Narcissa Malfoy
Health:
Memories of the good and the bad Left_bar_bleue100/100Memories of the good and the bad Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Death Eater

PostSubject: Re: Memories of the good and the bad   Memories of the good and the bad Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 2:45 pm

Narcissa walked in with Lucius walking infront of her. She spotted Harry Potter out the corner of her eye then spoke. "All alone Potter waiting for something." She snarled then looked at Lucius.[scroll]
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Character
Health:
Memories of the good and the bad Left_bar_bleue75/100Memories of the good and the bad Empty_bar_bleue  (75/100)

PostSubject: Re: Memories of the good and the bad   Memories of the good and the bad Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 2:57 pm

Harry turned around and Saw the Malfoys entering the shop, after hearing Mrs. Malfoys sinde comment he turned back round to the desk and muttered under his breath hopin they wouldn't hear "waiting for you to leave me alone more like it", Harry tired his best to ignor them but knew already that it was pointless
Back to top Go down
Narcissa Malfoy

Narcissa Malfoy

Character
Health:
Memories of the good and the bad Left_bar_bleue100/100Memories of the good and the bad Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Memories of the good and the bad   Memories of the good and the bad Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 3:02 pm

Narcissa stared around the shop and though what a horrible looking place. "So Harry how is poor old Sirius, I am so pleased that he is thinking about coming to the Dark side." Narcissa sniggerd and then walked around the shop not taking her eye of Harry.
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Memories of the good and the bad   Memories of the good and the bad Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 3:07 pm

Harry didn't look to Narcissa with his fist clentched he continued to look at the desk then finally replied through gritted teeth "why don't you go ask him yourself.." he said with slight bitterness about his tone, he realised how much he actaully did hate the Malfoys
Back to top Go down
Narcissa Malfoy

Narcissa Malfoy

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Memories of the good and the bad   Memories of the good and the bad Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 3:20 pm

She looked angry then carried on walking around and spoke with a cold tone in her voice. "So your not angry about it I mean coming to join the Dark Lord who tried to kill you oh and is still trying, and he will suceed in killing you, you know I don't get why you would want to live, as all of your family are dead and most of your friends are using you to make themselves popular."
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Memories of the good and the bad   Memories of the good and the bad Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 3:28 pm

Harry felt anger begin to boil he turned round and snapped "look my family may be dead but i still have the weasleys and friends true friends who i respect! as for Sirius! he may be on another side but i still respect him! as for Voldemort, i couldn't care less what you think or he thinks just leave me alone! pitty Malfoys family isn't dead.." letting out a breath to calm down he realised his raised voice had startled the creatures in the near by cages softerning his voice he said again "just leave..me..alone.."
Back to top Go down
Narcissa Malfoy

Narcissa Malfoy

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Memories of the good and the bad   Memories of the good and the bad Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 3:34 pm

She looked suprised at what he was saying then replied. "I pitty you Harry you should hate yoursef you do know that you will die, oh and no! I will NOT leave you alone, you are the most pathetic person in the whole world do you know that, you need to just Die, I can't belive your still here." She looked away for a while then said. "DIE DIE POTTER!" Then started to laugh.
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Memories of the good and the bad   Memories of the good and the bad Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 3:54 pm

Harry yet again felt that farmiular feeling he had been feeling for a while. anger he didn't even know why or where it came from yet he felt it still, with that he half hardly banged the desk and turned to Narcissa "grow up will you! i know i'm going to die! i know this! i don't need reminding! go off and be with your Death eaters! i don't care!" he shouted and advanced one step towards Narcissa
Back to top Go down
Narcissa Malfoy

Narcissa Malfoy

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Memories of the good and the bad   Memories of the good and the bad Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 4:01 pm

"Poor Mr Potter is getting angry tut tut, so if you know that you are going to die then why do you keep fightin him? Because isn't it easier if you die instead of going through all the things you are going through, you sill little boy." She looked at Lucius who was sorting something out with the shop keeper, then she looked back at him.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Admin
Admin
Pandora Gryffindor

Female Number of posts : 519
House : Gryffindor
Year : Headmistress/Potions Prof./Order Member
Registration date : 2007-07-27

Character
Name: Pandora Gryffindor
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Order

PostSubject: Re: Memories of the good and the bad   Memories of the good and the bad Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 4:02 pm

Pandora was walking down the street when something caught her eye.

She turned to look, when she saw Harry and Narcissa in a heated conversation.

"Harry", she called as she walked toward them.

Is anything wrong", she asked frowning to Narcissa?

Last edited by on Thu Sep 20, 2007 4:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://thenewmagicalworld.rpg-board.net
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Memories of the good and the bad   Memories of the good and the bad Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 4:04 pm

Harry reamined still his fist clenteched tightly as he glared at narcissa "exactly why do i still? maybe it's becasue unlike Riddle..i have somthing worth fighting for.." he continued to glare towards her even though he heard Pandoras voice it did not disrupt his glare full of hatred.
Back to top Go down
Narcissa Malfoy

Narcissa Malfoy

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Memories of the good and the bad   Memories of the good and the bad Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 4:09 pm

"Unlike Riddle THAT IS NOT HIS NAME ITS V-V-V." She stopped mid-sentence then realised I will not say his name no way I am not that silly then said. "His Name is not that you should learn his name, oh and you don't deserve to live its just all your friends are using you can't you see that they only want the popularity, how thick can you get?!?!"
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Memories of the good and the bad   Memories of the good and the bad Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 4:13 pm

Harry was about to reach for his wand when common sense came over him and with a final glare towards Narcissa and a glance towards Pandora, Harry stommed out the shop and past Narcissa if he had stayed longer he would of no doubt end up expelled
Back to top Go down
Narcissa Malfoy

Narcissa Malfoy

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Memories of the good and the bad   Memories of the good and the bad Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 4:16 pm

Narcissa started to laugh then said. "Wimp I can't belive he wimped out how babyish can you get?"
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Admin
Admin
Pandora Gryffindor

Female Number of posts : 519
House : Gryffindor
Year : Headmistress/Potions Prof./Order Member
Registration date : 2007-07-27

Character
Name: Pandora Gryffindor
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Order

PostSubject: Re: Memories of the good and the bad   Memories of the good and the bad Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 4:19 pm

Pandora turned to Narcissa glaring at her.

"Why don't you pick on someone your on size Narcissa. Ohh I forgot you can't beat anyone but a child. Your pathetic, you know...it's a wonder Voldemort puts up with such a weak witch as yourself."

She smirked and left as Harry had.

She wouldn't waste anymore time here.
Back to top Go down
https://thenewmagicalworld.rpg-board.net
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Memories of the good and the bad   Memories of the good and the bad Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 4:22 pm

Harry continued to storm up the cobbled street he was in no mood to get what bits he needed now as he walked his fists clentched and unclentched he was fuming, he hadn't any idea where all the anger was coming from
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Female Number of posts : 3093
Location : Slytherin Dungeons/Jasmine's Apartment/Wolf Demon Temple
House : Slytherin

Character
Name: Jasmine Elizabeth Granger
Health:
Memories of the good and the bad Left_bar_bleue15/100Memories of the good and the bad Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Death Eater/ Wolf Demon

PostSubject: Re: Memories of the good and the bad   Memories of the good and the bad Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 4:52 pm

Jasmine enters the shop with her purse slung over her shoulder. She sees someone familiar and a smile crept up onto her face. Jasmine walked up to Narcissa with a warm and welcoming smile,"Hi Mrs. Malfoy. You look lovely today. Did you do something different with you hair?" she politely asked.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Jasmine_Night
Roxy Magenta

Roxy Magenta

Female Number of posts : 441
Year : 5th
Registration date : 2007-09-18

Character
Name: Roxy Magenta
Health:
Memories of the good and the bad Left_bar_bleue10/100Memories of the good and the bad Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: Memories of the good and the bad   Memories of the good and the bad Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 6:23 pm

Roxy Was Looking at the Floor and Bumped Into Harry.

"Oh Sorry..."

She Blushed Slightly
Back to top Go down
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Female Number of posts : 1349
House : Ravenclaw
Registration date : 2007-08-19

Character
Name: Rose Ligeia Quattromini
Health:
Memories of the good and the bad Left_bar_bleue17/100Memories of the good and the bad Empty_bar_bleue  (17/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: I haven't decided yet.

PostSubject: Re: Memories of the good and the bad   Memories of the good and the bad Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 6:26 pm

"Oooh! People!" Rose stuck her head around the corner of the shelves so she could see who was there. She walked round to them, carrying several small bags of meat.
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Memories of the good and the bad   Memories of the good and the bad Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 9:32 pm

Harry was in no mood for the niceness instead he nodded and mubbled an apology then continued to walk as anger still stemed within him
Back to top Go down
Roxy Magenta

Roxy Magenta

Character
Health:
Memories of the good and the bad Left_bar_bleue10/100Memories of the good and the bad Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: Memories of the good and the bad   Memories of the good and the bad Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 9:48 pm

Roxy Looked Down and Carried On Walking.

She Looked Back at Harry and Sighed.
Back to top Go down
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Character
Health:
Memories of the good and the bad Left_bar_bleue17/100Memories of the good and the bad Empty_bar_bleue  (17/100)

PostSubject: Re: Memories of the good and the bad   Memories of the good and the bad Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 9:52 pm

"Hi Roxy...you looking for owl treats?" Rose asked. Roxy sometimes seemed too nice to be in Slytherin. Plus, she felt sorry for her about her family.
Back to top Go down
Roxy Magenta

Roxy Magenta

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Memories of the good and the bad   Memories of the good and the bad Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 10:04 pm

She Looked Back and Saw Rose Standing Infront of Her.

"Oh Hi There Rose, Yea Borrus Is a Greedy Little.."

She Laughed.

"What About You, What Are You Doing Here?"
Back to top Go down
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Memories of the good and the bad   Memories of the good and the bad Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 10:09 pm

"Well, I needed some meat." She pointed to the bags. "Furry creatures give me heartburn like you'd never believe."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Memories of the good and the bad   Memories of the good and the bad Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Memories of the good and the bad
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next