The Magical World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magical World

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Moonless Sky.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Female Number of posts : 1706
House : Slytherin
Year : 7th
Registration date : 2007-07-26

Character
Name: Harriate Riddle
Health:
Moonless Sky. Left_bar_bleue60/100Moonless Sky. Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Confused

Moonless Sky. Empty
PostSubject: Moonless Sky.   Moonless Sky. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 12:50 am

Harriate sat down by the lake with her feet in the cold water as she gazed across its murkey depths thinking.
The sun soon went down and the stars appeared in the moonless sky but Harriate didnt notice any of this. She sat there for hours as the night grew colder and her skin paler in the cold shivering slightly.
Her gazed hadnt changed from where it had first rested on the lake all those hours ago.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/Silver-Serpent
Brookelyn Dumbledore

Brookelyn Dumbledore

Female Number of posts : 383
House : Gryffindor
Year : 4th
Registration date : 2007-07-27

Moonless Sky. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonless Sky.   Moonless Sky. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 1:16 pm

Brooke strode Up to Harrite Her Blue Eyes glissing Bright as the reflection on the water seamed to make them Brighter, her Long blonde hair some how tamed into a pony tail Flung to her side she sat down next to her and Dipped her feet in Looking up at the night's sky
" Beautiful Isent it? " Brooke said Refering to the sky. she Qickly adjusted her skirt and sat more combletbly on the warf, after about a Mintues silence brooke said with out leaveing her gaze From the sky " When i was a liltte Girl.. My uncle use to tell me that all the stars up there where our Gaudains who had passed on and who where still watching over us." Brooke Looked at Harritie smileing " makes you think theres got to be more to life huh? " Brooke had this uneassy feeling that Harrite had More pruesuring issues then her tails off her childhood and Brooke wanted to help her..
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Character
Health:

Moonless Sky. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonless Sky.   Moonless Sky. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 5:24 pm

Listening to Brooke speak Harriate lifted her gaze up into the heavens and her eyes swam across the numerous stars.
'Theres no one up there watching me, and the only meaning of life is death.' Harriate answered in no more than a whisper eyes lingering on a particulary bright star.
Back to top Go down
Brookelyn Dumbledore

Brookelyn Dumbledore

Moonless Sky. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonless Sky.   Moonless Sky. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 12:42 am

Brooke Looked at Her friend Half Heartley " why do you say that..?"
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Character
Health:

Moonless Sky. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonless Sky.   Moonless Sky. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 12:57 am

'Because one i don't have a family who cares up there and two it's true. Life is just a long journey towards the inevitable...death. Thats the only point in life.' Harriate sighed and tore her gaze from the sky.
Back to top Go down
Brookelyn Dumbledore

Brookelyn Dumbledore

Moonless Sky. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonless Sky.   Moonless Sky. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 1:03 am

"Thats not true " Brooke Replyed " theres love and Friendship and Beauty everything that makes life great." Brooke twriled a rose in her hands Looking at Harrite " maybe you dont have family up there.. but you have your friends down here" she smiled at her then hannded her the rose in her hands " Life is Like a Flower.. you have to make the most of it before it dies.. you have to admire it "
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Character
Health:

Moonless Sky. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonless Sky.   Moonless Sky. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 1:10 am

Harriate took the rose twirling it in her fingers gazing at it.
'admire it? Ever heard the saying every rose has its thorns?' Harriate gripped the stem tight causing the thorns to press into her skin causing a slow trail of blood to drip from her hand.
'And some roses have more thorns than others.' She said opening her hand to see tiny little puncuter wounds dotted across her skin.
'some dig deep and leave scars and some are only surface wounds.'
Back to top Go down
Brookelyn Dumbledore

Brookelyn Dumbledore

Moonless Sky. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonless Sky.   Moonless Sky. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 1:18 am

Brooke took harites hands and looked into her eyes,Brookes eyes seamed to be as blue as the lake in a way Brooke Took on the Features of her uncle albus Both Inside and out. She was wise Beyond her years yet she looked as sturborn as a mule " Every Rose has it thorns but It is also Very Beautiful." She wipped away the Blood From Harrites cold fingers and Stood up her feet dripping wet " if you ever need me .. you know where my dorm is .. Just call and ill come running" Brooke smiled at her then turned away Walking a few passes before turing back to face her " Ill come running with or without a flower.." she chuckled slightley and gave harrite a small wink Before Dissapring Behind the darkness
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Character
Health:

Moonless Sky. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonless Sky.   Moonless Sky. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 1:28 am

Harriate smiled slightly as Brooke walked away and gazed back down at her hands.
She pulled her wand from her pocket to heal them but seeing the wand she held she froze and quickly shoved it back in her pocket.
She gazed back across the lake allowing the small cuts to bleed slugishly. They could heal themselfs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Moonless Sky. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonless Sky.   Moonless Sky. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moonless Sky.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Magical World :: Hogwarts :: The Great Lake-
Jump to: