The Magical World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magical World

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A walk in the Forest

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ginny We
Anonymous

A walk in the Forest Empty
PostSubject: A walk in the Forest   A walk in the Forest Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 10:19 pm

Ginny had entered the forest with Harry,she began walking into the forest.
She smiled and held out a hand,thinking if Harry would allow them to hold hands,she went slightly embarassed and waited for a reaction.
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Male Number of posts : 2043
House : Order, Gryffindor
Year : end of 5th going into 6th
Registration date : 2007-07-26

Character
Name: Harry James Potter
Health:
A walk in the Forest Left_bar_bleue75/100A walk in the Forest Empty_bar_bleue  (75/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Order, D.A- leader

PostSubject: Re: A walk in the Forest   A walk in the Forest Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 10:25 pm

Walking with Ginny, Harry felt Ginny's hand clasp round his then looking down at the hands joined he smiled slightly and continued to walk
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/DanieljRadcliffe
Ginny We
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A walk in the Forest   A walk in the Forest Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 10:30 pm

Ginny smiled and felt the sudden breeze go across her face,she smiled and sat on a log,still holding Harry's hand.
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Character
Health:
A walk in the Forest Left_bar_bleue75/100A walk in the Forest Empty_bar_bleue  (75/100)

PostSubject: Re: A walk in the Forest   A walk in the Forest Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 10:33 pm

For a while Harry stood as Ginny sat but feeling the slight tug on his hand he gingeerly sat down, he didn't want another episode like last time, incase it got out of control if anything he woul be happy with Kissing prehaps but nothing more..at least not for now..
Back to top Go down
Ginny We
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A walk in the Forest   A walk in the Forest Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 10:35 pm

"Now thinking about it Harry...I'm scared,anything could happen in the war" She looked down at the ground hoping Harry wouldn't know why she was scared,she rested her head on his arm slightly as a tear rollded down one of her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A walk in the Forest   A walk in the Forest Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 10:41 pm

Hearing Ginny talk Harry quietned at the topic, letting Ginny rest her head on his arm , Harry looked down thinking "lots of things is bound to happen.." looking to Ginny he saw a single tear run down her cheek with his thumb quickly he brushed it away "don't think about it...try not to.."
Back to top Go down
Ginny We
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A walk in the Forest   A walk in the Forest Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 10:45 pm

"Anything could happen...I could loose one of my closest friends,I could even loose the boy that I love with all my heart,or I could die and loose everything...I can't stop thinking abput it,it scares me so much!"
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A walk in the Forest   A walk in the Forest Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 11:11 pm

Sighing slightly places a hand on her shoulder "you won't..we'll be as careful as we can..it's alright to be scared.."
Back to top Go down
Ginny We
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A walk in the Forest   A walk in the Forest Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 11:25 pm

Ginny wiped her eyes "Yeah your right.."she smiled and gave him one kiss on the cheek,she then rested her head on his shoulder again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A walk in the Forest   A walk in the Forest Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A walk in the Forest
Page 1 of 1