The Magical World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magical World

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spending christmas alone

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cody

Cody

Female Number of posts : 1273
House : order
Year : fifth year
Registration date : 2007-07-26

Character
Name:
Health:
Spending christmas alone Left_bar_bleue0/0Spending christmas alone Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

Spending christmas alone Empty
PostSubject: Spending christmas alone   Spending christmas alone Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 7:16 pm

When Cody finally left the forest he walked into Hogsmead and went into the Three Broomsticks and ordered a drink and sat down in the corner and was thinking about everything lately about the werewolfs attacking him and also kissing harriate.

Cody looked down at his half empty glass and then sighed and began to think that his father and Harriate was talking behide his back once again and then he closed his eyes and wished that Jasmine or Teddy will come in
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Female Number of posts : 3093
Location : Slytherin Dungeons/Jasmine's Apartment/Wolf Demon Temple
House : Slytherin

Character
Name: Jasmine Elizabeth Granger
Health:
Spending christmas alone Left_bar_bleue15/100Spending christmas alone Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Death Eater/ Wolf Demon

PostSubject: Re: Spending christmas alone   Spending christmas alone Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 8:37 pm

Jasmine walked into the Three Broomsticks after visiting Harry and Ron. After staying in the Burrow with Harry and Ron and getting something to eat, Jasmine's beauty was starting to return. Her pale skin was glowing again, her eyes looked as if life was finally restored and her dark brown curls were glossy and beautiful again. Jasmine ordered herself a warm butterbeer and she spotted Cody sitting by himself across the pub. She walked over to him and tapped him on the shoulder and said,"Hey Cody. Is it alright if I join you?" she smiled.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Jasmine_Night
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Spending christmas alone Left_bar_bleue0/0Spending christmas alone Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Spending christmas alone   Spending christmas alone Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 12:08 am

Cody snaped out of his throughs and looked and then said"Hey Jasmine!"He looked and sounded a bit depressed and then slide down in his chair again and then said"how come you alone during christmas eve
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:
Spending christmas alone Left_bar_bleue15/100Spending christmas alone Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)

PostSubject: Re: Spending christmas alone   Spending christmas alone Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 12:13 am

Jasmine sat down next to Cody and sipped on her butterbeer,"I've been just released from Azkaban about a week ago. I was in Azkaban for something that I couldn't help doing during the full moon. I didn't mean to attack Harriate and you father Cody, you got believe me. And......and I was going to spend some time with Draco later. How come you're alone? I thought you would spend some time with your dad or you friends. You have friends don't you?" Jasmine asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Spending christmas alone   Spending christmas alone Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 12:21 am

Cody looked at Jasmine and then said"I do have friends and my father!"He looked and then went quite and then said"During the full moon I was attacked by wild werewolfs one of them had a greyback and it could talk like I could!".He looked and told Jasmine what happened and then told her that he was ill and his father always yells at him for everything.

Cody looked and then said"I do not want to go back there,He will yell at me everytime he yells at me for everything!"he looked at Jasmine and had tears building up
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Spending christmas alone   Spending christmas alone Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 12:25 am

Jasmine sipped from her butterbeer again and placed it on the table and she hugged Cody,"Hey, at least you have me. I'm your friend aren't I? Unless you have a problem with being friends with a soon to be Ex Death Eater." she smiled sympathatically at Cody.
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Spending christmas alone   Spending christmas alone Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 12:28 am

Cody looked and then shooked his head and then said"No I have no problem!"He looked and then smiled and then felt sick and said"I can not belive that i kissed Harriate what was i thinking!"he looked and drank some more of his butterbeer hoping to get the taste of his lips.

Cody looked and then said"So where do you want to go to Jasmine,We can not stay here you never know who will show up!"
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Spending christmas alone   Spending christmas alone Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 12:34 am

Jasmine sipped from her butterbeer and she spit it out when Cody said he kissed Harriate,"What???? Oh my god!!! Oh my god!!! Do....Do you love her? Heck, when I first kissed Draco in the Slytherin common room, he was surprised and he let me know that he felt the same way I did about him. So what was Harriate's reaction. Do you love her? Does she love you?" she said shocked and surprised and she felt sick at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Spending christmas alone   Spending christmas alone Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 12:37 am

Cody looked and then shooked his head and then said"she did not do anything,I like her but do not love her,Whats the bet I am even in more trouble with my father now!"he looked and slamed his fists down on the table and then said"Why Is my father so into Harriate,she is not his daughter!"he looked and then walked over to the bar and asked for another drink
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Spending christmas alone   Spending christmas alone Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 12:43 am

Jasmine looked at Cody and sipped from her butterbeer again. It broke her heart to see Cody like this. She shrugged her shoulders and sighed,"I don't know. Remus and Harriate are the cause of my one week imprisonment in Azkaban. Remus probably hates me now for attacking Harriate. Why is Remus protecting her? She's working for the Dark Lord, I can feel it. Harriate is up to something and I don't know what? I'm determined to find out what it is but, I can't prove anything. Nobody from the Order believes me. I can't believe they kicked me out for something that happened around the full moon. I can't and I won't go back to the Death Eaters."
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Spending christmas alone   Spending christmas alone Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 12:48 am

Cody looked and then began to think he placed his hand on Jasmine's and then said"its alright Jasmine lets go stay here for a little longer and then head back to my mothers cottage! I trust you!"he looked with a smile
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Spending christmas alone   Spending christmas alone Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 12:56 am

Jasmine quickly moved her hand away from Cody's she looked at Cody suspiciously. She didn't want to decieve or cheat on Draco. Jasmine never cheated on her boyfriends, that just wasn't her style. Draco was the only boy that she loved and will ever love and she felt that nothing or no one was going to change that. "Why don't we stay here. I feel alot more comfortable being in this bar right now. Don't worry, it's not you. It's just me okay. I'm a little paranoid when it comes to being alone with boys who are my friends. I've had guys take advantage of me in the past and I still haven't totally healed from those scars yet. I'm really sorry. I'm just scared that's all. Heck, I even get a little nervous when I'm alone with Draco even though we're dating."
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Spending christmas alone   Spending christmas alone Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 12:59 am

Cody looked and then said"I will not do anything like that to you Jasmine!"He looked and then nodded to agree to stay in the bar,Cody looked and then said"i bet my father and the others are having alot of fun,I never had a real christmas before!"
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Spending christmas alone   Spending christmas alone Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 1:07 am

Jasmine smiled at Cody and sipped from her butterbeer again,"I know, Cody. Besides Draco Malfoy, you have to be one of the most decent guys I've ever met." She saw the look on Cody's face and it reminded her of how she hadn't had a real Christmas since her parents and her brother died. Jasmine felt so guilty about how Cody felt and she wasn't too sure how to help him. Just then she felt a sharp pain on her left wrist. Her dark mark was burning. She clutched her wrist in pain and screamed in parseltongue,"Holy Crap!!!!!!!!!!!! Damnit!!!!!!! Leave me alone you jerk!!!!! I'm not coming!!!"
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Spending christmas alone   Spending christmas alone Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 12:06 pm

Cody looked up and then saw Jasmine in pain and then said"Jasmine are you alright!"he looked and went over to her to see if she was alright.

Cody looked and then waited for an answer from Jasmine.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Spending christmas alone   Spending christmas alone Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 2:32 pm

The pain from Jasmine's mark grew and she knew something was wrong. Very wrong. Something happened or was happening at this very minute. Jasmine screamed in parseltongue again,"Oh no!!!! Oh my god, Remus!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spending christmas alone   Spending christmas alone Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spending christmas alone
Page 1 of 1