The Magical World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magical World

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Aftermath of lunar eclipse

Go down 
+3
Pandora Gryffindor
Jasmine Granger
Harriate-L-Riddle
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Female Number of posts : 1706
House : Slytherin
Year : 7th
Registration date : 2007-07-26

Character
Name: Harriate Riddle
Health:
Aftermath of lunar eclipse Left_bar_bleue60/100Aftermath of lunar eclipse Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Confused

Aftermath of lunar eclipse Empty
PostSubject: Aftermath of lunar eclipse   Aftermath of lunar eclipse Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 12:48 pm

The hospital was clean and sterile as usual and relatively quiet at the early hours of the morning.

In a private room was two occupied beds one holding Remus Lupin and the other Harriate Riddle.
Both were covered in bandages and various tubes attatched to them.

Harriate's neck was wrapped tight in bandages and she had a mask over her face to help her breath as well as various drips for blood and potions.
Her skin was still a deathly pale and the slashes on her face were clearly visible although they were healing.
She lay still on the bed and if it was not for the slight movement of her chest she could easily have looked dead.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/Silver-Serpent
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Female Number of posts : 3093
Location : Slytherin Dungeons/Jasmine's Apartment/Wolf Demon Temple
House : Slytherin

Character
Name: Jasmine Elizabeth Granger
Health:
Aftermath of lunar eclipse Left_bar_bleue15/100Aftermath of lunar eclipse Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Death Eater/ Wolf Demon

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of lunar eclipse   Aftermath of lunar eclipse Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 3:08 pm

Before leaving St. Mungo's after she received her treatment, Jasmine walked up to Harriate's room carrying a boquet of white roses. She walked by Harriate's bedside and she was shocked by what she saw. Jasmine couldn't believe that she did that to Harriate when she was in her demon form. She never thought that she could be that wild. Tears ran down her pale, healing face as she place the roses into the vase that was sitting on Harriate's bedstand. Jasmine turned around to look at Harriate again and she mumbled,"I'm so sorry. I couldn't help myself. My demon side just took over and I couldn't think straight. Please forgive me. I'm so sorry Harriate. I'm so sorry!!!!!" Jasmine removed a single white rose from the boquet and carefully placed it on Harriate's chest. More tears ran down the sides of her face and she reached into her pocket and took out a note. Jasmine carefully placed the note next to the white rose on Harriate's chest and turned away from her. Jasmine couldn't stand the sight of seeing what she had done to Harriate much longer. She left St. Mungo's, apparated to Hogsmede, walked back to Hogwarts, and ran to the Slytherin common room without looking back.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Jasmine_Night
Pandora Gryffindor
Admin
Admin
Pandora Gryffindor

Female Number of posts : 519
House : Gryffindor
Year : Headmistress/Potions Prof./Order Member
Registration date : 2007-07-27

Character
Name: Pandora Gryffindor
Health:
Aftermath of lunar eclipse Left_bar_bleue100/100Aftermath of lunar eclipse Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Order

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of lunar eclipse   Aftermath of lunar eclipse Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 6:17 pm

Pandora made her way to see Remus and Harriate. She had checked on Silver and the baby and was bringing them by later. First she wanted to see how bad things were for her friends.

She felt so sad to see them laying there. She walked up to Harriate and pulled a Slytherin teddy bear out of her cloak and layed it beside of her and placed green and silver oriental lilies on her bedside table. She looked everything over making sure it was all in check. She then brushed Harriates face with her hand gently and held her hand.

"I promise to make the person responsible pay for this", she said before leaving her bedside.

She then walked to Remus taking his hand. I know we've had our problems...but you are still a dear friend. "I have a surprise for you later, she said patting his hand." "I'm bringing Silver and Ashley to you." "Silver is in a bad state of worry and should be at your side for a bit." "Plus it might do you some good." She then turned and headed for the Ministry to press charges on Jasmine for attempted murder.
Back to top Go down
https://thenewmagicalworld.rpg-board.net
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Male Number of posts : 2627
House : The Den
Year : Left
Registration date : 2007-07-25

Character
Name: Remus John Lupin
Health:
Aftermath of lunar eclipse Left_bar_bleue15/100Aftermath of lunar eclipse Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Order Member

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of lunar eclipse   Aftermath of lunar eclipse Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 8:07 pm

Lupin started to wake. His eyes snapped open and he say up with fear in his eyes. His eyes darted around the room and then stopped when he saw Harriate.
He put his legs over the side of the bed and clock as this hospital robes looking a little confused
He looked at his arm and saw some sort of needle in it and yanked his out making a hissing sound.
He looked back to Harriate in the bed next to his and put his hand out to hers and looked at his wrist which was bandaged, feeling slightly numb.
"...Harriate?"
He said in a raspy voice
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Male Number of posts : 2043
House : Order, Gryffindor
Year : end of 5th going into 6th

Character
Name: Harry James Potter
Health:
Aftermath of lunar eclipse Left_bar_bleue75/100Aftermath of lunar eclipse Empty_bar_bleue  (75/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Order, D.A- leader

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of lunar eclipse   Aftermath of lunar eclipse Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 8:44 pm

After receving news from the head Quarters that Lupin and Harriate had been taken to St Mungos, Harry thought it was best to pay a visit even if it was for a while walking up diffrent floors he reached the floor on wich they where stationed he had asked the lady at the desk polietly who had then given him the room number, when he reached the door he thought it best to knock first incase someone was in there, in one hand he held a ballon and basket of assorted snacks and gifts as well, he awaited an answer, if assuming he would get one.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/DanieljRadcliffe
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of lunar eclipse   Aftermath of lunar eclipse Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 8:48 pm

Lupin looked from Harriate and to the door as a knock was heard.
He got up and stood infont of Harriate, his eyes fixed on the door
"..who is it!"
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Character
Health:
Aftermath of lunar eclipse Left_bar_bleue75/100Aftermath of lunar eclipse Empty_bar_bleue  (75/100)

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of lunar eclipse   Aftermath of lunar eclipse Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 8:53 pm

Harry had to strain to hear the voice in response he said "it's Harry.." he wondered if Lupin wanted to see him after all that had happend yet he sttod there still waiting to be told he could come in
Back to top Go down
Silver
Admin
Admin
Silver

Female Number of posts : 208
Year : none
Registration date : 2007-08-06

Character
Name: Silver
Health:
Aftermath of lunar eclipse Left_bar_bleue0/0Aftermath of lunar eclipse Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of lunar eclipse   Aftermath of lunar eclipse Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 8:53 pm

Silver done as Pandora told her and found the place easily enough for someone who had never been there before. She thought it a bit odd getting in, but brushed the thought away to Remus and harriate. She held Ashley close to her as she walked the halls trying to figure which way she should go. Finally she asked someone who worked there where she could find Remus and they lead her to his door. She stood outside of it for a minute before pushing it open. She hoped they were okay as she held her breath walking into the room.
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of lunar eclipse   Aftermath of lunar eclipse Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 8:58 pm

Harry moved aside as he saw a woman holding a baby approach he guessed this was silver, he hadn't met her before but was surprised at how pretty the woman was her facial features where defined perfectly, as the Silver entered the room Harry catiously came in behind her and placed the ballon at the end of Harriates bed then placed the basket of treats and other various things on the bedside table
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of lunar eclipse   Aftermath of lunar eclipse Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 9:03 pm

Lupin glared at Harry
"Keep away from her!"
He snapped, you heard her or say anything against her I'll kill you swear it, you should have been more bloody careful!"
His eyes darted to Silver then back to Harry
"Hello, what are you do going here..."
He then looked around and at his cloths as he stood and rubbed his arm where the needled had been pulled out, blood trickling from the spot
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of lunar eclipse   Aftermath of lunar eclipse Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 9:09 pm

Harry did as he was told and backed away from Silver and Harriate he moved nearly to the other side of the room, hurt her? why would he want to hurt her? wuietly he replied top Lupin "i wouldn't hurt her..and i know my fault again..i'm sorry..i just wanted to help..given my dad would of done the same.." he trailed off and let him talk to the Silver he glanced between each of them he knew he was partly to blame for what happend.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Admin
Admin
Silver

Character
Health:
Aftermath of lunar eclipse Left_bar_bleue0/0Aftermath of lunar eclipse Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of lunar eclipse   Aftermath of lunar eclipse Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 9:12 pm

"I had to see you. Had to know you were okay", she said quietly not wanting to disturb Harriate.

She picked up a cloth with her free hand and tried to dab the blood from his arm. He looked horribly ill and injured, but she didn't want him to think she noticed that much.

She had the baby dressed in a beautuful pink lace dress, a gift from Pandora. Ashley looked beautiful wrapped up in her matching blanket.
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of lunar eclipse   Aftermath of lunar eclipse Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 9:14 pm

He looked at Harry oddly
"What are you talking about, was was your fault and why would you say you don't want to hurt her, I know you wouldn't want to hurt her.
He said back down on the bed holding his arm after Silver ad dabbed the blood away.
He looked to the baby and then back to Harry
"Glad you are alright, and things could have been a lot messier if you hadn't of been there and Harriate would surely be dead.. Silver and Ashley could have been hurt too, thank you."
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of lunar eclipse   Aftermath of lunar eclipse Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 9:20 pm

Harry stood there for a while slightly confussed but as Lupin's words registerd he nodded towards lupin in away of saying "your welcome" he remained where he stood away from Harriate, Silver and the baby he didn't want to upset any of them
Back to top Go down
Silver
Admin
Admin
Silver

Character
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of lunar eclipse   Aftermath of lunar eclipse Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 9:26 pm

Silver smiled to the handsome boy in hogwarts robes. He seemed harmless to her. She walked over to Harriate to check on her, she felt sorry for her. Harriate had become one of them, now she was in a coma and looked so helpless. She looked to Remus.

"She going to be okay?"
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of lunar eclipse   Aftermath of lunar eclipse Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 9:29 pm

Harry moved and took a chair over towards the woman holding the child and placed it inbetween Harriate and Lupins bed "heres a chair for you to sit down on if you like.." he said gesturing to the chair then moving out of the way to allow them space
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of lunar eclipse   Aftermath of lunar eclipse Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 9:34 pm

He looked at Harry and Silver and then back to Harriate if snapping out a day dream
"I don't know...just woke up myself know nothing.. where's Jasmine"
He said with narrowed eyes
"She caused this she needs to pay for it.. I;ll kill her!"
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of lunar eclipse   Aftermath of lunar eclipse Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 9:43 pm

he reamaind silent and he glanced between the two adults, he headed for the door he thought he should get some refreshments turning to face them he asked "would anyone like a drink of some sort? tea, coffee..anything.." he asked yet again trying to help he himself fancied a cup of tea
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of lunar eclipse   Aftermath of lunar eclipse Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 9:53 pm

He had enough

"Harry just stun them! only thing we can do!"

He said turning to Harry to use his wand
He looked round towards the otherside of the room and watched something unseen go towards Harry.
He got of from the bed and ran at Harry, then grabbed him and shook him
"Leave her alone she never did anything, know you're in there Jasmine now STOP IT!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of lunar eclipse   Aftermath of lunar eclipse Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 9:59 pm

Harry stood there as he felt himself shaken voilently, Lupin thought he was Jasmine? trying his best to calm Lupin down he replied "Lupin stop..it's me Harry calm down..please.." he had never seen Lupin act this way and in some ways it worried him he freed himself from lupins grasp and headed for the door he caught a passing Matron's attention and after Harry had quickly explaind the situation then matron hurried in to gain control of it
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of lunar eclipse   Aftermath of lunar eclipse Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 10:04 pm

He pushed the matron off his and lashed out at Harry, then looked over to Harriate and then Silver and looked back to Harry and charged into him and hit him till h grew weak and then sank down on to the floor.
He looked round and up looking shook up, he looked over to Harry
".. you alright, what happen? you slip?"
He asked looking concerned
Back to top Go down
Silver
Admin
Admin
Silver

Character
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of lunar eclipse   Aftermath of lunar eclipse Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 10:08 pm

Silver gasped at the situation.

"No Remus she yelled. He is not Jasmine. Please Remus come sit down you don't know what your doing your delirious, seeing things...your injury has disruted your judgement. Please let the doctors take care of you. Pandora told me she pressed charges at the Ministry against the girl who done this. She will be sent to the Wizard prison, she said out of breath."
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of lunar eclipse   Aftermath of lunar eclipse Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 10:09 pm

Harry fell to the floor under the impact and hits the wall as he slide down in the wind had left his lungs he sat there winded, he looked up at lupin with a mixture of expressions concern as well as pitty, slowly as he got to his feet he said in a slight rattled voice "uh..yeah..slipped.." he didn't think it best to tell Lupin what had just happend, leaning against the wall catching his breath he brushed himself down
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of lunar eclipse   Aftermath of lunar eclipse Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 10:14 pm

He pulled himself up and helped Harry up and helped him to a chair and then sat on the bed and looked at the nurse who approached him
"Where did she come from?"
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of lunar eclipse   Aftermath of lunar eclipse Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 10:20 pm

still slightly shaken he replied again "i called her in..you had a small..um..sort of fit.." he sighed "you thought i was jasmine so you charged at m knocking me into the wall first you shook me though..then i called the matron and then you pushed her of and that was when you charged at me.." he fished his voice low.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of lunar eclipse   Aftermath of lunar eclipse Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aftermath of lunar eclipse
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Magical World :: The Muggle World :: St Mungo's-
Jump to: