The Magical World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magical World

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A ghastly incident

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pase Impor

Male Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2007-08-03

Character
Name: Pase Impor
Health:
A ghastly incident Left_bar_bleue100/100A ghastly incident Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Death Eater

A ghastly incident Empty
PostSubject: A ghastly incident   A ghastly incident Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 1:02 am

Pase Impor entered the hospital wing as the old nurse turned her head to look at the newcommer, she gasped and brought him to a bed, he sat himself down and she rushed off saying "I know just the thing!" She left the room. Eventualy she reentered the room with a cup filled with a strange liquid. She gave it to Pase. He doused it down and she looked confusingly at him.

"Didn't it taste bad, dear?" Pase clapped his lips together and looked at the old nurse. "No, I can't taste things, havn't been able to since I was born.

She smiled, "I think i'm going to bring out the unbearable one that hardly anyone can drink withought fainting." She left the room and came back in half an hour, Pase's boils where white like his skin, and almsot invisible. She gave him the foul stenched elixer and Pase drank it. The ingrediants tryed to resurface as he felt liek he was going to vomit, if he had tasted it he woudl have.

But because of hsi lack of taste he swallowed it and put on hsi lifeless expression. He half smiled and thanked her. She nodded and went back into the back of the wing.

He lay on his bed as he felt the potion taking effect.
Back to top Go down

A ghastly incident
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Magical World :: Hogwarts :: The Hospital Wing-
Jump to: