The Magical World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magical World

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Flaming Winter

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Male Number of posts : 2627
House : The Den
Year : Left
Registration date : 2007-07-25

Character
Name: Remus John Lupin
Health:
A Flaming Winter Left_bar_bleue15/100A Flaming Winter Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Order Member

A Flaming Winter Empty
PostSubject: A Flaming Winter   A Flaming Winter Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 9:14 pm

It was a cold winters evening, the sky was already dark and sleet flowing in the breeze. Lupin was making his way from The Three Broomsticks towards Hogwarts, but decided to take a short cut through the Shrieking shack seeing as the night was so bitter and crisp. He pulled his cloak around himself tightly protecting himself from the chill. Brushing away sleet and rain from his eyes as he walked up to the Shrieking Shack.
He pushed open the door and shook some of the sleet from his cloak and brushed his hair back. He shivered and put his cloak back on him and looked around for a few moments as he warmed himself up before going to the passage and to the School.
He crouch down and walked into the passage way and suddenly span round when he heard something in the Shack a Voice.
Remus popped his head through the hall and looked up the fairs from the bottom of the hallway. He could here someone pacing up and down, then saw them walk past he open door way. “Barty, what is he doing here, so close to home, could be anywhere than here trying to keep warm, like the Riddle Manor..” Lupin slowly took his wand out and stepped out the passage and then crept up the staircase and towards the bedroom where he’d seen Barty Crouch Junior.
Barty paced up and down and then stopped, he turned towards the doorway and took his wand and aimed it at the door, but instead of it opening and seeing who was coming, the door was blasted of it’s hinges. Barty flew back and crashed into the far away opposite the doorway.
Lupin strolled in and kept his wand aimed at Barty “I’m sorry Barty but you have had so many chances and you’ve had your last!, sorry..deh-prih-moh!” Barty cried out in pain as a unseen pressure was pushing him down into then floor
Barty aimed a shaky wand at Lupin “Crucio!” Lupin’s spell stopped and was turned round. Lupin doubled over in pain, in agony. Barty slowly got up, leaning against the side for support as his bones and muscles ached. “Now, that wasn’t fair, now was it half-breed, think someone, me needs to teach you some manners!” he said increasing the curse. Remus couldn’t hold it in and he cried out and rolled on the floor wanting it to stop, but he had a slit second Idea. As the Shack swayed Lupin rolled with it, towards Barty and knocked him clear off his feet. He got up panting, out of breath and pointed his wand to the fallen Barty, he aimed the wand at His coat and shouted “Incendio!” Barty’s coat came a light and he wiped it off and tossed it to the door and tried to stamp on it to put it out, but the embers were blown around the room, more small fires began to appear as the old dried wood was easy flammable.
Barty looked back to Lupin, his blood boiling in his veins. His eyes shadowed in the firelight. “Expulso!” He cried and the back wall to the Shack was blown clear. The icy wind roared thought the room, sleet whirled round the bedroom making it harder for them to See, Barty suddenly dashed towards Lupin and pushed him out and from the bedroom. They both crashed to the ground outside with a dull thud. Barty landed on top of Lupin but was still winded by the fall and rolled off him, panting and gasping for air for a few moments.
Lupin held his chest gasping too. His used all his strength he had to pull himself up and looked back to Barty “… and you said I was unfair.. I’m sorry Barty, but I will do you the favour, of not taking you to Azkaban.. Not even I am that cruel to take you there, lock you up and get he Dementor’s kiss, I will end this here and now…” Barty looked up and glared at Lupin with pure hate “I would rather have someone whole to kill me, My master will be, very disappointed, but you will get what’s coming to you, I am his most LOYAL! And he will not stand for this!” he said turning his head and embers from the blaze floated down from the Skack in the breeze of the Winters night.
Lupin looked down at Barty feeling sorry for the young man, what had happened to him, how his life could have changed for the better, but he had chosen this road and he was tired of watching him ruin other people lives too. “Avada Kedavra” A green light shot out Lupin’s wand and landing straight on Barty’s chest. Barty’s Body fell to the lightly covered ground, lit up by the burning shack. Lupin looked down at him, what a scene this would be, the Shack up in flames, his memories dying. A Death Eater a son, someone people cared for, dead at his feet…
Back to top Go down
Teddy Lupin

Teddy Lupin

Male Number of posts : 1359
Year : finished
Registration date : 2007-07-28

Character
Name: Teddy
Health:
A Flaming Winter Left_bar_bleue97/100A Flaming Winter Empty_bar_bleue  (97/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Son of Order Members

A Flaming Winter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Flaming Winter   A Flaming Winter Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 9:37 pm

Teddy was strolling through the Village of Hogsmeade coming back from Honeydukes,when he smelled smoke. He looked around and saw that the shack was on fire. He took out his wand,thinking something may be wrong,and ran over to it.
He saw that one of the walls was gone,he went around and entered and saw his Dad,only his Dad. "Dad what are you doing here,and whats going on?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Charles Monroe

Charles Monroe

Male Number of posts : 342
House : Gryffindor
Year : 5th
Registration date : 2007-08-15

Character
Name:
Health:
A Flaming Winter Left_bar_bleue0/0A Flaming Winter Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

A Flaming Winter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Flaming Winter   A Flaming Winter Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 9:58 pm

Charles had made his way from London to Hogsmeade. It took him several days to get there. When he arrived he had changed out of his bloody clothes. As he walked out of the Three Broom Sticks. Charles made his way to a small shack that was on fire. he witnessed a bright green light and a man falling to the ground. Quickly, he hurried over and spotted Professor Lupin and hi son.

"Proffesor Lupin?" He asked wearily looking at the dead man on the ground then back to his professor.
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

A Flaming Winter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Flaming Winter   A Flaming Winter Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 10:10 pm

He looked to the two and looked to Teddy "Open you eyes Teddy." he coldly, not meaning to, just the heat of the battle was still in his veins. "Barty Crouch Junior has killed his last.. " he said looking back back to Barty's Body. Lupin removed his cloak and laid it over Barty in respect. He looked up to the sky and to the moon, watching the sleet fall from the sky
Back to top Go down
Teddy Lupin

Teddy Lupin

Character
Health:

A Flaming Winter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Flaming Winter   A Flaming Winter Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 10:13 pm

"Oh sorry..Whats going on? How come both of you were here?" he said looking at one of the flames.
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

A Flaming Winter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Flaming Winter   A Flaming Winter Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 10:15 pm

"Came to take a short cut back to the school, thought the shrieking shack then found Barty there, had to be up to no good, went to see what he was going, then the fight got out of control."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Lupin

Teddy Lupin

Character
Health:

A Flaming Winter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Flaming Winter   A Flaming Winter Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 10:24 pm

Teddy nodded then walked a little closer to the fire,he was pretty cold. "Are you alright?" he asked looking around "Do you think we should put the fire out?"
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

A Flaming Winter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Flaming Winter   A Flaming Winter Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 10:33 pm

"No point, nothing much left of it anyway... " he said looked to the fire "Just don't know if I did the right thing or not...seem to make things worse when I try to help friends.."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Lupin

Teddy Lupin

Character
Health:

A Flaming Winter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Flaming Winter   A Flaming Winter Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 10:39 pm

"You did,He tried killing you.Hes a death eater,dont see why he should live." He walked over and gave his dad a pat on the back "Its a war now,you know.You gotta do what you know is right,even if it hurts other people."
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Admin
Admin
Pandora Gryffindor

Female Number of posts : 519
Year : Headmistress/Potions Prof./Order Member
Registration date : 2007-07-27

Character
Name: Pandora Gryffindor
Health:
A Flaming Winter Left_bar_bleue100/100A Flaming Winter Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Order

A Flaming Winter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Flaming Winter   A Flaming Winter Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 10:44 pm

She ran in direction of the smoke at the end of Hogsmeade where the Shack stood. She then saw a body laying on the ground and Remus standing with others talking. Her stomache churned as she walked toward the body, to see who was dead.

Last edited by on Tue Aug 21, 2007 10:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://thenewmagicalworld.rpg-board.net
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

A Flaming Winter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Flaming Winter   A Flaming Winter Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 10:48 pm

Remus looked round as Pandora Came over to see what was going on "Sorry for the noise, didn't need to come I have sorted it all out, it's safe, stopped Barty, he won't hurt, or kill anymore." he said with a smile looking at her, but knew Harriate would be upset, to say the least, but it might stop her going down the wrong path
Back to top Go down
Charles Monroe

Charles Monroe

Male Number of posts : 342
Year : 5th
Registration date : 2007-08-15

Character
Name:
Health:
A Flaming Winter Left_bar_bleue0/0A Flaming Winter Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

A Flaming Winter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Flaming Winter   A Flaming Winter Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 10:57 pm

Charles looked at Professor Lupin with a sort of grin, "So this war is really here?" Then he looked/ down at the dead body.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Admin
Admin
Pandora Gryffindor

Character
Health:
A Flaming Winter Left_bar_bleue100/100A Flaming Winter Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

A Flaming Winter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Flaming Winter   A Flaming Winter Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 11:03 pm

She looked at him horrified. Turned falling on the body, screaming, NO................NO. Her face wet with tears she turns to look up at Remus. "What have you done...ohh god what have you done. You killed my sons father. She then stood up walking to toward him, pain searing through her body. "I have been trying to help Barty change...was getting there and you killed him. The only man I ever loved. We had a love child, kept our relatioship secret for years, ever since we were kids", she said crying. She then slapped Remus and screamed at him. "I HATE YOU....I HATE YOU!"

She then went back to the body layed down over it and sobbed.
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

A Flaming Winter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Flaming Winter   A Flaming Winter Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 11:10 pm

Lupin rubbed his cheek and watched her go back to the body, a tear rolled down his cheek "I didn't know, and he will never change..he was lost to everyone even his own father he killed, if he cared for you, why hasn't he joined up and helped you look after you child! he didn't care, might have once, but he drifted away.. I'm sorry, but it had to be done.." He walked up to her from behind and put a hand on her shoulder
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Admin
Admin
Pandora Gryffindor

Character
Health:

A Flaming Winter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Flaming Winter   A Flaming Winter Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 11:18 pm

She cried uncontrolably holding Barty.

She looked to Remus, her face red and wet. "I thought you were my friend. I would have done anything for you."

"I will never forgive you Remus...never, she said before disapparating with Barty's body!"
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

A Flaming Winter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Flaming Winter   A Flaming Winter Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 11:22 pm

Lupin looked at where she had been and sank to his knees in shock "Better off blooming dead, least I couldn't hurt people!!" he said grabbing a fistfu of grass and pulling it apart "Pandora hates, me going to sack me for sure.. Harriate going to leave and hate me, and Tonks hates me!!"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Lupin

Teddy Lupin

Character
Health:

A Flaming Winter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Flaming Winter   A Flaming Winter Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 11:26 pm

Teddy walked over and stood by his dad. "Dad its alright,You did do the right thing. Theres always going to be hate in the world,but you also have people who really love you and care about you."
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

A Flaming Winter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Flaming Winter   A Flaming Winter Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 11:28 pm

"You can Cody about it and you should he having you own lives, not worrying about me, following me everywhere, need time to think..." he said pulling himself up and walking down the path back to Hogsmeade, talking the long way back to Hogwarts
Back to top Go down
Teddy Lupin

Teddy Lupin

Character
Health:

A Flaming Winter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Flaming Winter   A Flaming Winter Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 11:32 pm

Teddy watched him leave,letting him have his space. He waited a while then left.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Flaming Winter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Flaming Winter   A Flaming Winter Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Flaming Winter
Page 1 of 1