The Magical World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magical World

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A stormy night ((helping tonks))

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Female Number of posts : 1706
House : Slytherin
Year : 7th
Registration date : 2007-07-26

Character
Name: Harriate Riddle
Health:
A stormy night ((helping tonks)) Left_bar_bleue60/100A stormy night ((helping tonks)) Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Confused

A stormy night ((helping tonks)) Empty
PostSubject: A stormy night ((helping tonks))   A stormy night ((helping tonks)) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 3:31 pm

The sun had long since gone down in london as Harriate made her way through the streets. Her face was expreionless yet if you knew her well and looked deep in her eyes you could see the sadness that resided there. Thoughts of Remus circled her head and she couldn't believe he was really gone and it was all her fault. Her shirt still held the tears from the ministry fight but the blood was gone.
With her hands in her pocket's harriate made her way through london oblivious to the storm clouds over head.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/Silver-Serpent
Nymphado
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A stormy night ((helping tonks))   A stormy night ((helping tonks)) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 3:45 pm

Tonk's walked Through the cold streets,her hair now turned mosey brown and tied back.Her eyes were sore and red from tears.

She was shocked and in much pain from loosing Remus.

As she walked down the cold streets bundled up in her cloak,she spotted Harriate and wonderd over to her.
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Character
Health:
A stormy night ((helping tonks)) Left_bar_bleue60/100A stormy night ((helping tonks)) Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

PostSubject: Re: A stormy night ((helping tonks))   A stormy night ((helping tonks)) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 3:50 pm

Harriate kept her eyes down and on the pavement as she walked. Hr eyes were still a bit red from earlier but had faded now. You could only tell she had been cryign if you knew what to look for. She felt a drop of rain land on the back of her head before the heavens opened and the rain poured down.
She didn't spead up or seek shelter as her clothes soaked through she just kept walking eyes down and shoulders slumped in defeat.

Last edited by on Sun Aug 19, 2007 7:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nymphado
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A stormy night ((helping tonks))   A stormy night ((helping tonks)) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 3:52 pm

Tonk's gathered speed and walked quicker over to Harriate stoping her as she walked.

Looking down at Harriates red eyes she smiled weakly.

"Wotcher,I'm Tonks.You might have herd me.?"
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A stormy night ((helping tonks))   A stormy night ((helping tonks)) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 3:56 pm

Harriate froze hearing the name and nodded but didn't lift her head up and kept her gaze down.
'I'm Harriate.' She replied weakly voice still a bit croaky from both screaming and crying.

Last edited by on Sun Aug 19, 2007 7:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nymphado
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A stormy night ((helping tonks))   A stormy night ((helping tonks)) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 4:03 pm

Tonk's smiled patheticly at Harriate.

"Do you want to go for a drink?"

Tonk's started to walk but stopped from not hearing an answer,She turned round to see what had happend.
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A stormy night ((helping tonks))   A stormy night ((helping tonks)) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 4:06 pm

Harriate stood there stunned wondering why Tonk's was being so nice. It was her fault Remus was dead. Everyone thought so. And it was true. She looked up at Tonks briefly suprise showing on her face before she blanked off all emotions and took a few steps towards her.

Last edited by on Sun Aug 19, 2007 7:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nymphado
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A stormy night ((helping tonks))   A stormy night ((helping tonks)) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 4:10 pm

Tonk's slowly walked back to stand beside Harriate and smiled agian, showing off her pale heart face.

"How about a drink in the horse shoe?."

Tonk's pointed towards an old shabby looking pub and waited for an answer still watching Harriate.
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A stormy night ((helping tonks))   A stormy night ((helping tonks)) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 4:14 pm

Harriate nodded her face still Blank.
'yes ma'am.' She replied automaticaly. it was easier to stay on auto piolet than to think and feel.
She looked back to the pavement waitinf gor tonks to lead the way.

Last edited by on Sun Aug 19, 2007 7:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nymphado
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A stormy night ((helping tonks))   A stormy night ((helping tonks)) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 4:17 pm

Tonks left her eyesight from Harriate and started to walk towards the pub.Staying near Harriate and walking through the cold mist.

She opened the door to the pub and gesture Harriate in 1st.
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A stormy night ((helping tonks))   A stormy night ((helping tonks)) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 4:21 pm

Harriate followed behind Tonks and entered the pub muttering a thanks as she past Tonks.
She waited just inside the door for Tonks to enter but not once did she lift her head. normaly she would have checked who was in the pub and where. looked for any threats.
But she didn't care if there was anymore. Remus was gone.
Back to top Go down
Nymphado
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A stormy night ((helping tonks))   A stormy night ((helping tonks)) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 4:27 pm

Keeping an eye on Harraite as she walked over to the bar.Turning back to Harriate.

"What would you like to drink,Harriate?"
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A stormy night ((helping tonks))   A stormy night ((helping tonks)) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 4:30 pm

Harriate shurgged remaining where she was.
'just a water please.'

Last edited by on Sun Aug 19, 2007 7:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nymphado
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A stormy night ((helping tonks))   A stormy night ((helping tonks)) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 4:33 pm

Tonk's smiled and turned back to the waitress ordering a coke and a water.
Paying in the muggel money she stood beside Harriate and usherd her towards a seat.
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A stormy night ((helping tonks))   A stormy night ((helping tonks)) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 4:36 pm

Harriate walked over to the seat tonks had indicated and sat down head still bowed and kept her hands on her lap.
Remus face again flashed in her mind and she felt her heart twist again painfully. She tried to keep her thoughts elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
Nymphado
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A stormy night ((helping tonks))   A stormy night ((helping tonks)) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 4:40 pm

Tonk's eyes were wondering around the pub.Not thinking she turned back to Harriate and in what shocked herself,sort of blurted out.

"Harriate,What happend?"
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A stormy night ((helping tonks))   A stormy night ((helping tonks)) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 4:45 pm

Harriate flinched slightly almost knowing Tonks was going to ask it.
'it was an accident i swear. He saw my dagger...and he...tested the sharpness on his thumb...i didn't have time to tell him it was Pure Silver....i didn't know he was going to test it i swear...' Harriate croaked out eyes tearing up as she remember the last time she had seen remus. How dissappointed in her he had been. Her stomach, throat and heart twisted and turned at the memory.
Back to top Go down
Nymphado
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A stormy night ((helping tonks))   A stormy night ((helping tonks)) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 4:48 pm

Tonk's couldn't bare to look,she turned her head away still listening slightly..She muttered under her breath.

"I don't understand!"
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A stormy night ((helping tonks))   A stormy night ((helping tonks)) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 4:50 pm

Harriate gulped trying to losen the knot in her throat.
'it was an accident...he pricked is thumb on my dagger...it was pure silver...it spread through his body....Silver poisoning....'
Back to top Go down
Nymphado
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A stormy night ((helping tonks))   A stormy night ((helping tonks)) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 4:52 pm

Tonk's tried to bear it,Tried to listen to these words.She couldn't hold it anymore the anger was boiling up insider her.

She took three long breaths and turned round.

"Harriate."

She waited an answer.
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A stormy night ((helping tonks))   A stormy night ((helping tonks)) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 4:55 pm

Harriate had her eyes closed tight when she heard Tonks speak. She tried to hold in the tears, but it hurt so much. It was an accident but still everyone blamed her. But it was her fault. She should have made sure he didn't get to the dagger.
She forced her tearfull eyes open and finaly looked up at Tonks.
Back to top Go down
Nymphado
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A stormy night ((helping tonks))   A stormy night ((helping tonks)) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 4:57 pm

Tonk's stared blankly into Harriates eyes.

"I know.."She stuttered to try and calm down,edging some words out of herself,the anger was nearly taking over."I believe you"

Tonk's looked away as she said those words.
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A stormy night ((helping tonks))   A stormy night ((helping tonks)) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 5:01 pm

Harriate looked back down at the table not believing Tonks. Why should anyone believe her. she was a Death Eater. seh had killed the one person who was like family to her. Who had helped her when no one else would. Tears flowed down her cheeks thinking of all Remus had done for her and look how she repayed him. He was dissappointed in her when he died...and she had caused his death. She didn't deserve Remus help or friendship but he still gave it. She pushed back her chair and ran outside into the rain crying unable to hold it in anymore.
Back to top Go down
Nymphado
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A stormy night ((helping tonks))   A stormy night ((helping tonks)) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 5:04 pm

Tonk's watched Harriate run outside.She pushed back her chair aswell and stood up,drinking the last of her coke and walked outside.

Pulling her cloak around her tighter trying to block the cold.She searched the streets to find Harriate.

Her mind was spinning in her stomach.Feelings and hate confusing her.She wanted to block them all out to try and help.Trying to shake these feelings away she started to walk to were Harraite had ran off.
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A stormy night ((helping tonks))   A stormy night ((helping tonks)) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 5:06 pm

Harriate slid down the wall in a side alley and curled into a ball crying. It was all her fault. she hadn't just ruined his life she had ended it as well. She felt her back burn as it scratched the rough brick from where Jasmine had stabbed her yesterday. She held her knees close to her chest forehead resting on them as she rocked back and forth crying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A stormy night ((helping tonks))   A stormy night ((helping tonks)) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A stormy night ((helping tonks))
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next