The Magical World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magical World

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Goodbye

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Charles Monroe

Charles Monroe

Male Number of posts : 342
House : Gryffindor
Year : 5th
Registration date : 2007-08-15

Character
Name:
Health:
The Goodbye Left_bar_bleue0/0The Goodbye Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

The Goodbye Empty
PostSubject: The Goodbye   The Goodbye Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 4:43 am

Charles had left Hogwarts ground and wondered to Hogsmeade. He had asked Annabelle to meet him there because he needed to talk to her. It was a weekend though so Charles had to think of a way to get into the Three Broomsticks. He had bought an aging potion from an older student with red hair. Charles had also given one to Annabelle the day before. He swallowed a small dose of it and he grew several inches. A little goatee started on his face and his voice lowered.

He was definitely going to leave. His backpack was packed to the rim with supplies. Also, he had found a twin wand of his in his trunk. So he stored that in his robe. Charles entered The Three Broomsticks and ordered two butter bears. Then he sat down, it was awfully empty in the pub. So he opened his drink and began to sip slowly,
Back to top Go down
Annabelle lestrange

Annabelle lestrange

Female Number of posts : 494
House : Slytherin
Registration date : 2007-07-26

Character
Name: Annabelle Lestrange
Health:
The Goodbye Left_bar_bleue60/100The Goodbye Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Death eater

The Goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Goodbye   The Goodbye Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 5:02 am

Annabelle walked out of Hogwarts and continued to walk untill she got to Hogsmeade. Charles had asked her to meet him here, she had no clue why. It was all confusing for her.
"It must be something important" She murmered to herslef on the way.
Annabelle reached into her pocket and took out a small bottle filled with a strange liquid. It was an aging potion that Charles had given to her. She took off the lid and drank a little bit.
"Urggh!" It had a bitter taste which stuck in her mouth for a long time. Annabelle didn't feel any different. She took out a small mirror from her pocket and gazed into it. Suddenly she noticed that her hair whitened slightly and her face loked older.
"Perfect." She carried on walking untill she came to the door of the three broomsticks. She walked in and noticed who she thought was Charles. Annabelle bit her lip and tried not to laugh. He had a goatee!
She walked over to him and sat down.
"Hi.." She said. "What did you want to talk about." Annabelle smiled at Charles but felt a little anctious about what he had to say that was so important.
Back to top Go down
https://thenewmagicalworld.rpg-board.net
Charles Monroe

Charles Monroe

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

The Goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Goodbye   The Goodbye Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 5:04 am

Charles looked at her, deep in her eyes. "I have to leave Hogwarts," He spluttered out. He looked at her again with great sorrow in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Annabelle lestrange

Annabelle lestrange

Character
Health:

The Goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Goodbye   The Goodbye Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 5:07 am

Annabelle started laughing, "Oh very funny!" but then she noticed his eyes. She could tell he wasn't lying. "But..B..But why?" Annabelle could feel her eyes starting to water.
Back to top Go down
Charles Monroe

Charles Monroe

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

The Goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Goodbye   The Goodbye Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 5:11 am

Charles voice staggered and he wiped a stray tear that had dripped down Annabelle's face. "I need to go to my old home," He spoke in a low tone. "I need to see if........my uncle and... aunt" Charles had to stop for a second to keep himself calm. "Are still alive, I have these nightmares,"
Back to top Go down
Annabelle lestrange

Annabelle lestrange

Character
Health:

The Goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Goodbye   The Goodbye Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 5:18 am

Annabelle felt his warm hand on her cheek. She held it tightly. "But...But you..." She paused. Annabelle didn't know what to say. He was leaving??? "But..for how long will you be gone?? Are you going alone?? What sort of nightmares??" Annabelle felt herself asking so many questions, that she wanted answered.
Back to top Go down
Charles Monroe

Charles Monroe

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

The Goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Goodbye   The Goodbye Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 5:22 am

Charles looked at her and started to answer them. "I don't know how long I will be gone, could be for a couple days or a month. I will be going alone, too dangerous for other people." Then he took another sip of his drink. "The nightmares were about a death eater," He stopped abruptly and looked around. "Who killed my uncle and aunt,"
Back to top Go down
Annabelle lestrange

Annabelle lestrange

Character
Health:

The Goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Goodbye   The Goodbye Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 5:28 am

Annabelle felt as if all happyness had left her. Charles going alone, for a long time. What would she do without him for that long?? She lowered her voice makng sure that only Charles could hear her. "Who was it?? Do you know? If i find out who it is i swear ill kill it!!!" Annabelle smiled at Charles. "You know you don't have to go through with this on your own."
Back to top Go down
Charles Monroe

Charles Monroe

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

The Goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Goodbye   The Goodbye Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 5:32 am

Charles looked at Annabelle with a smile. "I don't know who the Death Eater was. If i did he'd be dead already," Charles smiled again. "I have to go through this one on my own, I don't wan anyone else to get hurt."
Back to top Go down
Annabelle lestrange

Annabelle lestrange

Character
Health:

The Goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Goodbye   The Goodbye Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 5:38 am

Annabelle laughed slightly and felt even more worried. "But...What if something happens to you?? What if..." She didn't want to think about it. "What if the death eater's there?"
Back to top Go down
Charles Monroe

Charles Monroe

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

The Goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Goodbye   The Goodbye Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 5:40 am

"I'm anticipating that," Charles spoke out. "I can take them out, no I will take them out. I need to, and I will return to you," Charles said solemnly.
Back to top Go down
Annabelle lestrange

Annabelle lestrange

Character
Health:

The Goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Goodbye   The Goodbye Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 5:46 am

Annabelle's eyes seemed to water even more. She couldn't help thinking about her brothers. They were death eaters too. What if they were there? She had to explain to Charles. "Charles.....My big brothers are death eaters. I dont want to see either of you getting hurt. What if they're there?? and what.." She paused for even longer this time, "What if you have to go hea to head with them?? I don't want to see any of you getting hurt!"
Back to top Go down
Charles Monroe

Charles Monroe

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

The Goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Goodbye   The Goodbye Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 5:53 am

Charles never thought about that. He looked away trying to think, "I will try not to hurt anyone," He looked into Annabelle's eyes again. "I promise I will only do stun spells and jinxes. I won't hurt anyone, I swear," This delayed Charles a bit, Only able to use stunning spells and jinxes, greaaatttt! He thought, as their trying to kill me I'll be stunning them.
Back to top Go down
Annabelle lestrange

Annabelle lestrange

Character
Health:

The Goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Goodbye   The Goodbye Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 5:58 am

Annabelle shook her head. New tears dripped down the side of her face. "That's not what I'm worried about...." She said whilst wiping a tear away. "It's their dutie to kill!!! They'll kill you if they get the chance! SERIOUSLY! They will!" Annabelle gazed into his eyes once more. "Charles I'm worried about you."
Back to top Go down
Charles Monroe

Charles Monroe

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

The Goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Goodbye   The Goodbye Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 6:01 am

Charels looked back into her eyes. He leaned in more until he was mere inches from her face. "I will come back to you alive, I promise that," He took her hand in his. "Just wait for me and don't lose faith in me and I will prevail. As long as I know I can see you in my future,"
Back to top Go down
Annabelle lestrange

Annabelle lestrange

Character
Health:

The Goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Goodbye   The Goodbye Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 6:06 am

His face was now so close to hers, she could feel him breathe. She tried to smile but couldn't. "You know i won't lose faith in you! NEVER!" Annabelle held his warm, soft hand and finaly smiled. "I'll wait untill that day arrives Charles."
Back to top Go down
Charles Monroe

Charles Monroe

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

The Goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Goodbye   The Goodbye Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 6:10 am

Charles leaned into her and kissed her on her lips. One last kiss before he left. One last bit of affection before he was forced into his journey.
Back to top Go down
Annabelle lestrange

Annabelle lestrange

Character
Health:

The Goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Goodbye   The Goodbye Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 6:17 am

Annabelle kissed him back softly, not wanting it to end. Not wanting him to leave. She couldn't help but cry. Her soul felt empty, with only the hope that he would return safly.
Back to top Go down
Charles Monroe

Charles Monroe

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

The Goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Goodbye   The Goodbye Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 6:20 am

Charles wanted it to last forever, in an eternal lock of lips with Annabelle. It had to stop eventually so he decided to stop it. He slowly pulled back and looked her in her beautiful eyes, "I love you," Charles whispered. Then he stood up and grabbed his back, with one last look bag, he left The Three Broomsticks. His lips still tingled and he waved his wand and he was gone.
Back to top Go down
Annabelle lestrange

Annabelle lestrange

Character
Health:

The Goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Goodbye   The Goodbye Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 6:28 am

Annabelle smiled with tears still rowling down her face. "I love you too." She gazed at him as he stepped through the door. It was an awfull feeling, due to the fact that she might not see him again.
Annabelle sat on her own, thinking. What if that was the last time she would ever see him?? and thinking of the long time she had to wait untill he came back.
She ran outside hoping to catch a last glimpse of him, but he was gone. She stood alone in the snow. Waching everyone else go by.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Goodbye   The Goodbye Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Goodbye
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Magical World :: Hogsmeade :: The Three Broomsticks-
Jump to: