The Magical World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magical World

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Looking out the window.

Go down 
+2
Brookelyn Dumbledore
Cho Chang
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Cho Chang

Cho Chang

Female Number of posts : 762
House : Ravenclaw
Year : 6th
Registration date : 2007-07-27

Character
Name: Cho Chang
Health:
Looking out the window. Left_bar_bleue50/100Looking out the window. Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: DA

Looking out the window. Empty
PostSubject: Looking out the window.   Looking out the window. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 11:52 am

Cho sat on the window sill,looking out she was deep in thoughts to herself.
Back to top Go down
Brookelyn Dumbledore

Brookelyn Dumbledore

Female Number of posts : 383
House : Gryffindor
Year : 4th

PostSubject: Re: Looking out the window.   Looking out the window. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 11:27 pm

Brooke walked down the hall way with a mixture of Gryffindor Girls and Hufflepuff girls they were all chatteing about the muggle world and adventgres brooke realised cho sitting there alone so she walked up to her and smiled leting the others leave her alone "hey"
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang

Cho Chang

Character
Health:
Looking out the window. Left_bar_bleue50/100Looking out the window. Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: Looking out the window.   Looking out the window. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 11:29 pm

Cho smiled slightly up at Brook " Hey..." The thoughts of what everyone has been saying to her,were back.Cho looked back out the window she had been very slient for days,she didt know what to say either.
Back to top Go down
Brookelyn Dumbledore

Brookelyn Dumbledore

PostSubject: Re: Looking out the window.   Looking out the window. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 11:32 pm

Brooke looked at her Best friend wearey and sat on the next window latch over listing as the girls she had been with before foot steps patter down the hall way
" are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang

Cho Chang

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Looking out the window.   Looking out the window. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 11:35 pm

Cho looked over where Brook was sitting,she thought to herself,that brook would rather be with them then with her seeing as she was mostly upset.She kept the tears inside of her,after all it was what her fellow ravenclaw said to her.
" Im fine...yeah.. " She smiled sweetly " You ok ? "
Back to top Go down
Brookelyn Dumbledore

Brookelyn Dumbledore

PostSubject: Re: Looking out the window.   Looking out the window. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 11:47 pm

Brooke Looked at her friend she knew something was bothering her
"cho fess up.."
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang

Cho Chang

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Looking out the window.   Looking out the window. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 11:50 pm

" It dosent..matter " Cho looked down,she knew she was surtborn always had been,she never really told what was wrong,but she knew Brook or Scarlet did in the end,but what people had been telling her made her stop this time.She was fed up with being who she was,being a ravenclaw when all her friends where Girffs,she felt slightly left out from them.
Back to top Go down
Brookelyn Dumbledore

Brookelyn Dumbledore

PostSubject: Re: Looking out the window.   Looking out the window. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 10:55 pm

Brooke looked down upon her friend her eyes filling up with tears she wimmperd "It matters to me.."
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang

Cho Chang

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Looking out the window.   Looking out the window. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 10:57 pm

She didt want to be hurt anymore,she couldt stand it she stood up from the window sill,feeling light headed once again eeverything was spinning in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Male Number of posts : 2627
House : The Den
Year : Left
Registration date : 2007-07-25

Character
Name: Remus John Lupin
Health:
Looking out the window. Left_bar_bleue15/100Looking out the window. Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Order Member

PostSubject: Re: Looking out the window.   Looking out the window. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 11:06 pm

Lupin was heading down to his classroom, after doing to tell Dumbledore the latest news, and what had happened and to get on with teaching again, now he was live and better than he had ever. He saw some students up ahead, and something seemed to be amiss. He walked over to them looking concerned "Everything alright?" he asked tilting his head slightly.
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang

Cho Chang

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Looking out the window.   Looking out the window. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 11:10 pm

Cho looked up slightly to see lupin,she told him she would go to the hospital wing after being ill in the great hall,but didt go their for certain reasons. She simply nodded her head.
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:
Looking out the window. Left_bar_bleue15/100Looking out the window. Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)

PostSubject: Re: Looking out the window.   Looking out the window. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 11:14 pm

"Cho I know something is, wrong, and Unlike our last metting on the hall, I can drag you to the wing, get you a sink note." He said in a joking, but serious manner. He smiled softly. He had been in spirit the last time they met, but know his was whole and fully recovered, all his recents, and pasted scars, gone, his silver hairs, gone, his once pale face was full of colour and he looked younger, full of life. "I mean it, if you need to talk in my office I will make the time for you."
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang

Cho Chang

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Looking out the window.   Looking out the window. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 11:20 pm

Cho looked towards the window,then looked down.She was confussed to much to handle for herself,she didt know who she was,she was distress and couldt concerated on nothing anymore.
Her head was spinning more then ever before,everything was going blury in her eyes.
she tried answering Lupin back but she couldt,she tottaly gave away and broke down in tears.
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Looking out the window.   Looking out the window. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 11:38 pm

"It's alright Cho.." he said putting a hand on her shoulder "I'm sorry for being a nag.. just wanted to try and help, I can see it didn't work well.. you need time I can see that.. still think you should take the day off to relax, get some fresh air if you like, I will get you a note myself, if that would help?"
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang

Cho Chang

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Looking out the window.   Looking out the window. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 11:42 pm

" But i dont wanna rest,i tried resting...just it dosent work,i always end up having nightmares... " Cho looked down wiping her eyes quickly,she didt like crying in front of people. Her voice was like a whisper and a struggle for her to speak,Looking down a little she relise he was only trying to help even if it didt work it was the thought that counted to her.
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Looking out the window.   Looking out the window. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 11:55 pm

"Why not take up Quidditch, if you havn't, that will ware you out, make you tired, take you mind of things and you'll be sleeping fine before you know it, you could try it for a week, if you like it, keep at it, might even love it, be on the team, what do you think?"
He said taking out a clean cloth from his pocket and passing it to her to wipe her tears on,
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang

Cho Chang

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Looking out the window.   Looking out the window. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 11:58 pm

" Im already on the team...seeker actually,i went flying today for a long while " She slolwy took the cloth from him,wiping her eyes a little. " I dont even know whats happening to me,everything seems a mess to me,every since i been having nightmares..."
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Looking out the window.   Looking out the window. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 12:00 am

"Well nightmares normally, well do, refect aspect of you life, like monsters on them can be say.. if you break up with someone, something chasing you, you're scared of losing something, you need to confront what is upsetting you in the waking like to stop them, hard but you will be pleased with yourself after..."
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang

Cho Chang

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Looking out the window.   Looking out the window. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 12:03 am

" So how do you stop them from happening,just tell someone about them " Her voice was still like a whisper struggling to speak.
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Looking out the window.   Looking out the window. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 12:08 am

"It helps, keeping it locked up inside you head isn't going to help change them, in your dreams, say for an example, if something s chancing you, you need to be strong a nightmare can' hurt you, try and change it, whatever it might be, turn and face your fears.. like a boggart, if you can do that, you will be free from them, promise."
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang

Cho Chang

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Looking out the window.   Looking out the window. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 12:23 am

" Dreams can hurt you...emotionaly and physicaly " Cho felt more confussed then ever " I think i just need some rest and everything " She tried sounded confident.
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Looking out the window.   Looking out the window. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 12:26 am

"How can they hurt you? make you ill after maybe, but they can't scar you cut you, just try what I said.. please."
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang

Cho Chang

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Looking out the window.   Looking out the window. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 12:38 am

Cho wanted to show the cuts on her arm,but thought better of it she simple said " I dont know actually " She slightly noded her head " Okay i try it yeah..thanks " She smiled slightly.
Back to top Go down
Tina Toolan

Tina Toolan

Female Number of posts : 962

Character
Name: Tina Toolan
Health:
Looking out the window. Left_bar_bleue99/100Looking out the window. Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Deciding..

PostSubject: Re: Looking out the window.   Looking out the window. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 12:41 am

Tina had been lokking for Cho, she needed help with her Charms homwoerk. "Hi Cho!" she said. "Hello Professor!" She stopped beside them "...are you okay?" She said quietly to Cho, who looked upset.
Back to top Go down
https://thenewmagicalworld.rpg-board.net/Hogwarts-f18.htm
Cho Chang

Cho Chang

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Looking out the window.   Looking out the window. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 12:53 am

Cho turnt to Tina and nodded her head slightly. " I`m Fine..." She always said that either when she wasnt,but she didt want to tell the whole world her feelings..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking out the window.   Looking out the window. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking out the window.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Magical World :: Hogwarts :: The Fourth Floor-
Jump to: