The Magical World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magical World

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Yule Ball

Go down 
+29
Adelphe_Sade
Gary Nightshade
Fred & George
Hermione Granger
Abigail
Rose-Quattro
Silver-Shadow
Barty Crouch Junior
Parviti Patil
Albus Dumbledore
Moaning Myrtle
Tina Toolan
Hayden Lestrange
Cody
Cho Chang
Ron Weasley
Brookelyn Dumbledore
Lavender Brown
Jasmine Granger
Remus John Lupin
Charles Monroe
Ben Malfoy
Harriate-L-Riddle
Pandora Gryffindor
Annabelle lestrange
Scarlet Rose Lestrange
Pase Impor
Veronica English
Harry Potter
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Female Number of posts : 3093
Location : Slytherin Dungeons/Jasmine's Apartment/Wolf Demon Temple
House : Slytherin
Registration date : 2007-07-26

Character
Name: Jasmine Elizabeth Granger
Health:
The Yule Ball - Page 36 Left_bar_bleue15/100The Yule Ball - Page 36 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Death Eater/ Wolf Demon

The Yule Ball - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball   The Yule Ball - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 7:19 pm

Jasmine continued singing and dancing like a popstar to the music. Just then, one of the boys lifted her up in the air and put her back down. Then Jasmine and the boy started dancing and singing together as the others continued to dance like backup dancers.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Jasmine_Night
Scarlet Rose Lestrange

Scarlet Rose Lestrange

Female Number of posts : 603
House : Gryffindor
Year : 6th

Character
Name: Scarlet Rose Lestrange
Health:
The Yule Ball - Page 36 Left_bar_bleue30/100The Yule Ball - Page 36 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: DA & Order

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball   The Yule Ball - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 7:25 pm

Scarlet laughed and clapped. She was enjoying this, more to the fact that she would have loved to join in but she didnt have the guts to.
Back to top Go down
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Female Number of posts : 1349
House : Ravenclaw
Year : 5th
Registration date : 2007-08-19

Character
Name: Rose Ligeia Quattromini
Health:
The Yule Ball - Page 36 Left_bar_bleue17/100The Yule Ball - Page 36 Empty_bar_bleue  (17/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: I haven't decided yet.

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball   The Yule Ball - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 8:20 pm

Rose smiled, showing her bright white teeth. She began to laugh, throwing her head back and bringing a hand to her mouth. She felt the happiest she had ever felt. It was strange considering that a few moments before she'd been in so much pain that she'd drawn blood on her arm...

It was a few moments before she realised that she was empathising again. Attempting to control the overwhelming happiness, she bent over, digging her nails into her calves. She gritted her teeth, trying not to laugh.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

Female Number of posts : 397
House : Gryfindoor
Year : Finished 5th going to 6th
Registration date : 2007-08-06

Character
Name: Hermione Jean Granger
Health:
The Yule Ball - Page 36 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Yule Ball - Page 36 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball   The Yule Ball - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 11:20 pm

Hermione laughed slightly "No,not really..." she smiled and walked over to Scarlet,holding his hand pulling him along with her blushing.
"Hey.."
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/Hermyohhnee
Ron Weasley

Ron Weasley

Male Number of posts : 930
Year : End of 5th year, going into 6th
Registration date : 2007-07-27

Character
Name: Ronald Bilius Weasley
Health:
The Yule Ball - Page 36 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Yule Ball - Page 36 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Da and The Order

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball   The Yule Ball - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 12:02 am

Ron followed her, holding onto her hand, he was also blushing. He looked at Scarlet "Hey.." He also said. He thought he was starting to sweat, but he wasn't. He looked extremly nervouse.
Back to top Go down
https://thenewmagicalworld.rpg-board.net/groupcp.forum?g=5
Scarlet Rose Lestrange

Scarlet Rose Lestrange

Character
Health:
The Yule Ball - Page 36 Left_bar_bleue30/100The Yule Ball - Page 36 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball   The Yule Ball - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 12:10 am

Scarlet smiled at them both. "Hey, you both okai?" She asked, noticing both of the were blushing.
Back to top Go down
Ron Weasley

Ron Weasley

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball   The Yule Ball - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 12:17 am

"I uhh, im fine.." Ron said in a rather high pitched voice, he was now blushing a darker shade of pink, but he kept a hold of Hermione's hand firmly.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Rose Lestrange

Scarlet Rose Lestrange

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball   The Yule Ball - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 12:31 am

Scarlet raised her eyebrows and couldnt help giggling at how high-pitched Ron's voice was. "What about you, Hermione? Are you okai?" She smirked slightly as she noticed that Ron was blushing darker.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

Female Number of posts : 397
House : Gryfindoor
Year : Finished 5th going to 6th
Registration date : 2007-08-06

Character
Name: Hermione Jean Granger
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball   The Yule Ball - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 12:37 am

Hermione bursted out laughing at the sound of Rons voice "Yeah...yeah Im fine thanks,you?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/Hermyohhnee
Scarlet Rose Lestrange

Scarlet Rose Lestrange

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball   The Yule Ball - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 12:41 am

"Yeah, I'm okai.." Scarlet said, glancing round the room. "Would've had a better time if I had a date but apart from that, I'm okai.."
Back to top Go down
Ron Weasley

Ron Weasley

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball   The Yule Ball - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 12:51 am

Rons face was extremly red now. He closed his eyes for a slight momen, he had just extremly enbarased him self infront of the girl he loved and one of his best friends.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Rose Lestrange

Scarlet Rose Lestrange

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball   The Yule Ball - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 1:06 am

Scarlet smiled, trying hard to not burst into a fit of giggling. "So.. umm.. err.." She said, trying to think of something to say.
Back to top Go down
Andrea Kane

Andrea Kane

Female Number of posts : 607
Year : 6th Year
Registration date : 2007-09-30

Character
Name: Andrea Lilianne Kane
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Haven't Decided.

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball   The Yule Ball - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 5:24 am

Andrea looked over at Jasmine and said while smirking a bit.. " Jasmine cut the Muggle Brittney Spears Crap, Unless you want me to shave of your hair and you'd make a perfect wanna-be Brit S. Or just stop that crap, leave the slytherin dudes alone and shut the hell up and just dance with people instead of acting like that muggle 'Popstar' " Drea smiled at Jasmine like she said nothing, then walked out of the Yule ball Room, Andrea felt a bit awkward after saying what she said to the filthy little Jasmine. She sat by the big tree watching the full white moon thinking of a guy she liked so much.
Back to top Go down
Ron Weasley

Ron Weasley

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball   The Yule Ball - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 10:55 am

"I better get going.." He said, not wanting to enbarass him self more "Ill see you then?" He kissed Hermione softly on the cheek and started to walk towards the doors.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:
The Yule Ball - Page 36 Left_bar_bleue15/100The Yule Ball - Page 36 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball   The Yule Ball - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 2:47 pm

The music ended and Jasmine and the boys stopped dancing and they posed. The crowd clapped and cheered and Jasmine and the slytherin boys stopped posing and the burst out laughing. She laughed along with the boys and after talking to them a bit, she joined Hermione, Rose, Scarlet, Harry and the others in the crowd and she laughed,"That was fun." Just then, Jasmine heard what her housemate Andrea just said she ignored her and shrugged it off.
Back to top Go down
Andrea Kane

Andrea Kane

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball   The Yule Ball - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 3:11 pm

Andrea came back in the Yule Ball room, she was all soaked from swimming in the black lake at night since it was very dangerous. She felt eyes watch her while her her shoes,hair,dress kept dripping against the floor. Andrea smiled "Black lake swim much? Oh and Jasmine before I go..." Andrea hugged her then stuck out both her middle fingers,Drea smiled innocently knowing that everyone from every house, 2 schools just watched what she did.. "Accidents happen.Smile" Drea felt her wand inside one of the rodes she was carrying and began wandering if she should stupefy Jasmine or not.. Drea decided to didn't since, making her dress and her wet was the funniest crap she has ever seen. While smriking and smiling she left the Yule ball room with some of her slytherin and gryffindor friends.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball   The Yule Ball - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 3:20 pm

Jasmine rolled her eyes at Andrea's jesture and drew out her wand. She waved it and her dress dried instantly. Some of the Slytherin boys walked up to Jasmine and one of them said"Don't worry about it, Jas. Andrea is just jealous of your talent. She's not a true Slytherin anyways. She's not worth it just ignore her." Jasmine smiled a nodded at the boy,"Thanks Ian." she put her wand back into her belt as she watched Andrea walk away. She couldn't help but wonder, *So, what was her problem? I just having a good time with my friends and housemate. I wasn't hurting anybody* With all of her rage and anger completely taking over Jasmine ran infront of Andrea, draws out her wand and asks in a low and dangerous voice,"What is your problem? I was just having some fun with some friends of mine. I wasn't hurting anyone."
Back to top Go down
Andrea Kane

Andrea Kane

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball   The Yule Ball - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 3:28 pm

Andrea turned around with her eyes light grey staring at Jasmine. "What the hell is Your problem. Trying to act like a popstar? Oh and tell your little friend Ian that if he says that i am oh so 'Jealous' of your talent to watch his back before I stupefy and freeze his ass. Oh and yes I heard it Jasmine, there's something called little sisters hearing you guys and telling me and my friends while we walked away." Andrea drew out her wand and pointed it at JAsmine, she yelled "STUPEFY!" and hit jasmine hard. Poor little jasmie fell to the floor stunned, Andrea and her friends smiled a bit until her big brother Andre said "We have to go right now drea." Andrea rolled her eyes and said "The fun was just starting to begin though!" Andre,Jamie,Eric,Her mates smiled and laughed while running out of the Yule ball room. Andrea looked back and saw Jasmine stunned. In her mind ;; That was truely stupid of me. But I showed them that I AM a true slytherin. ;;
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball   The Yule Ball - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 4:20 pm

Jasmine got up and she aimed her wand at Andrea. Before firing her spell, she spoke in a low and dangerous voice,"I was just having fun. I don't see any harm in that. Take this scum!!!! SERPENTSORSIA!!!!!" A large snake popped out from the end of Jasmine's wand. Jasmine looked at the snake and she spoke in parseltongue to it,"Go get her!!!! Bite her!!!! Kill her!!!!" the snake looked at Jasmine and obeyed her instructions and slithered over to Andrea, bared it's fangs ready to bite her on the ankle. Jasmine laughed cold and maniacally watching the snake scare Andrea and her little friends. She spoke in parseltongue to it again,"Bite her!!!! Bite her now!!!!" The snake bared its fangs ready to bite Andrea as Andrea's friends quivered in fear. Jasmine laughed coldly again and spoke in English,"Who's the true Slytherin now!!!! I suggest you transfer to Gryffindor. That house is more suited for you."
Back to top Go down
Andrea Kane

Andrea Kane

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball   The Yule Ball - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 4:37 pm

Andrea rolled her eyes and picked up the snake. The snake forgot to obey Jasmine about biting drea and just came to Andrea, Drea pet the snake's head and smiled. "Jasmine did you really think I'd be scared of a snake?" Andre smirked and pointed his wand at Jasmine "Sectumsempra!!" Jasmine started bleeding alot, I looked at Andre to say ;What the hell is your problem?!?!; Andrea went to help Jasmine with a few other people. When Jasmine stopped bleeding, Andrea smacked her hard, drew her wand and pointed it at Jasmine "Incendio." Where the cut that Andrea's brother Andre did started to burn a bit. Drea smiled at Jasmine and dropped the snake on top of her "Call me a Gryffindor again and I won't help you when my brother harms you again." Drea smirked a bit thinking that she helped the poor little Jasmine then burned the cut.
Back to top Go down
Ron Weasley

Ron Weasley

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball   The Yule Ball - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 4:41 pm

Ron turned around and watched the fight "What an earth...?" He mutterd to him self and took a seat, near the doors and watched them, wondering what was on. He thought that Dumbledore might of stopped it, but he didn't seem to be around. As Ron looked for anouther techer to tell, none of them where in sight..where are they?
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball   The Yule Ball - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 4:47 pm

Jasmine yelped in pain. She looked at the snake and the snake looked at her. Jasmine carefully placed the snake down on the floor and spoke in parseltongue to it,"Bite her!!!! Kill her!!!" The snake obeyed Jasmine's instructions. It slithered over to Andrea and bit her on the ankle. Jasmine laughed cold and manically as she watched Andrea wince in pain. Then Jasmine raised her wand again and aimed it at her brother,"LEVACORPUS!!!!!" she levated Andre up into the air and sent him flying across the room. She looked back at Andrea with her wand still pointing at her and said,"I suggest you leave before I really get pissed off. It's not a very pretty site when I do."
Back to top Go down
Andrea Kane

Andrea Kane

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball   The Yule Ball - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 4:52 pm

Andrea looked at her snake bite on her ankle "No I Think I'll stay. This yuleball needs a big fight anyways." Drea looked at Andre his brown long light brown hair over his face since he was in the air probably. Andrea drew my wand at Jasmine "Incendio." and hit her cut again hard.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball   The Yule Ball - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 4:56 pm

Jasmine screamed in pain again. *What did I do to deserve this?* she thought to herself *I wish Draco were here. He would find a way to stop this* she thought to herself in herself again. Jasmine got up and aimed her wand at Andrea again and she made a slashing movement with it and screamed,"SECTUMSEMPRA!!!!!!" Her spell hit Andrea hard and Jasmine laughed cold and evilly as she watched Andrea bleed.
Back to top Go down
Andrea Kane

Andrea Kane

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball   The Yule Ball - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 4:59 pm

Andrea's arm kept bleeding hard, her best friend Gemma put something around it even if the blood was bleeding through it. Andrea got up and drew her wand again "Crucio!" [Spelling?] Andrea smiled as her spell hit Jasmine hard. While Jasmin was in pain Andrea was smirking a bit at her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball   The Yule Ball - Page 36 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Yule Ball
Page 36 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next