The Magical World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magical World

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I've Got All This Ringing in My Ears, and None on My Fingers

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Charles Monroe

Charles Monroe

Male Number of posts : 342
House : Gryffindor
Year : 5th
Registration date : 2007-08-15

Character
Name:
Health:
I've Got All This Ringing in My Ears, and None on My Fingers - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0I've Got All This Ringing in My Ears, and None on My Fingers - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

I've Got All This Ringing in My Ears, and None on My Fingers - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I've Got All This Ringing in My Ears, and None on My Fingers   I've Got All This Ringing in My Ears, and None on My Fingers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 8:51 pm

"You can't tell anyone though," Charles spoke firmly.
Back to top Go down
Veronica English

Veronica English

Female Number of posts : 176
House : Ravenclaw
Registration date : 2007-07-31

Character
Name:
Health:
I've Got All This Ringing in My Ears, and None on My Fingers - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0I've Got All This Ringing in My Ears, and None on My Fingers - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: I've Got All This Ringing in My Ears, and None on My Fingers   I've Got All This Ringing in My Ears, and None on My Fingers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 8:55 pm

She looked into his eyes and nodded, still speechless. She thought she was going to be sick. She was smarter than this, to hang around someone with the mark. She should've known he had it. But she didn't. She didn't wanna get into any trouble, by telling someone. She was now scared for the first time in a while. She had so many questions, but for some reason couldn't get any out.
Back to top Go down
Charles Monroe

Charles Monroe

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: I've Got All This Ringing in My Ears, and None on My Fingers   I've Got All This Ringing in My Ears, and None on My Fingers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 8:58 pm

He looked at her with the most sarrow filled eyes and choked a little bit on his words. "I am not proud about my actions, but I can't take them back. I can only look forwards."
Back to top Go down
Veronica English

Veronica English

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: I've Got All This Ringing in My Ears, and None on My Fingers   I've Got All This Ringing in My Ears, and None on My Fingers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 8:59 pm

"S-so y-your not..." she said hoping he knew what she was talking about. "You're not really...."
Back to top Go down
Charles Monroe

Charles Monroe

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: I've Got All This Ringing in My Ears, and None on My Fingers   I've Got All This Ringing in My Ears, and None on My Fingers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 9:01 pm

He looked around and then looked at her and got closer. "I'm not , wasn't my choice," Charles hoped she'd understand the last thing he need was for everyone to find out.
Back to top Go down
Veronica English

Veronica English

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: I've Got All This Ringing in My Ears, and None on My Fingers   I've Got All This Ringing in My Ears, and None on My Fingers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 9:19 pm

She was still looking into his eyes, noticing he got closer.

"Okay... that's good then." she said kind of relieved. "I won't tell anybody" she pulled his sleeve back down so she wouldn't have to look at it anymore and grabbed his hand with hers. "I promise."
Back to top Go down
Charles Monroe

Charles Monroe

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: I've Got All This Ringing in My Ears, and None on My Fingers   I've Got All This Ringing in My Ears, and None on My Fingers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 9:22 pm

"Alright, thanks" Charles gave her a nice smile and then finished his butter bbeer
Back to top Go down
Veronica English

Veronica English

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: I've Got All This Ringing in My Ears, and None on My Fingers   I've Got All This Ringing in My Ears, and None on My Fingers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 9:30 pm

She let go of his hand and finished hers as well. She put some sickles on the table and stood up.

"Erm.. I'm gonna go I guess.. Thanks for the company." she said smiling and picking up her bag. She slung it around her shoulder and headed for the door.
Back to top Go down
Charles Monroe

Charles Monroe

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: I've Got All This Ringing in My Ears, and None on My Fingers   I've Got All This Ringing in My Ears, and None on My Fingers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 9:34 pm

"No problem I'll see you around," Charles called to her and left some money on the table and left.
Back to top Go down
Veronica English

Veronica English

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: I've Got All This Ringing in My Ears, and None on My Fingers   I've Got All This Ringing in My Ears, and None on My Fingers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 9:41 pm

She opened the door, and walked out, then felt an hand grab her arm and spin her around to hit the outside wall of the pub.

"What was that about?" Corey asked, hands on her shoulders.

"What was what?" she asked, looking a little scared from the shock of her being hit into the wall.

"Your stupid boyfriend hexing me-"

"Wowowow he's not my boyfriend..just a friend now let me go." she said struggling to get out of his grip. He'd never acted like this before. He must be really mad she thought.

"Listen.. I'm sorry if I hurt you bu-"

"Yea.. you did. You hurt me. I loved you and you dump me with no explanation." she said. It sunk into Corey that she was hurt more than he expected her to be. His grip loosened.
Back to top Go down
Charles Monroe

Charles Monroe

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: I've Got All This Ringing in My Ears, and None on My Fingers   I've Got All This Ringing in My Ears, and None on My Fingers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 11:39 pm

Charles followed her out and waved to Corey with a smile and then hurried along
Back to top Go down
Veronica English

Veronica English

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: I've Got All This Ringing in My Ears, and None on My Fingers   I've Got All This Ringing in My Ears, and None on My Fingers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 6:44 pm

Veronica gave Corey an upset look and managed to struggle out of his grasp and run past Charles with tears in her eyes back toward the castle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I've Got All This Ringing in My Ears, and None on My Fingers   I've Got All This Ringing in My Ears, and None on My Fingers - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I've Got All This Ringing in My Ears, and None on My Fingers
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Magical World :: Hogsmeade :: The Three Broomsticks-
Jump to: