The Magical World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magical World

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Continued: A New Start (#3)

Go down 
+2
Harry Potter
Remus John Lupin
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Male Number of posts : 2627
House : The Den
Year : Left
Registration date : 2007-07-25

Character
Name: Remus John Lupin
Health:
Continued: A New Start (#3) Left_bar_bleue15/100Continued: A New Start (#3) Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Order Member

Continued: A New Start (#3) Empty
PostSubject: Continued: A New Start (#3)   Continued: A New Start (#3) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 4:54 pm

Lupin walked and talked to Harry as the finally came out of the Forest and on to the school grounds.
The sky was beginning to turn a deep orange as the sky was setting over the distant hills.
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Male Number of posts : 2043
House : Order, Gryffindor
Year : end of 5th going into 6th
Registration date : 2007-07-26

Character
Name: Harry James Potter
Health:
Continued: A New Start (#3) Left_bar_bleue75/100Continued: A New Start (#3) Empty_bar_bleue  (75/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Order, D.A- leader

PostSubject: Re: Continued: A New Start (#3)   Continued: A New Start (#3) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 4:57 pm

Walking into the grounds Harry also continued to talk but he wasn't sure why Lupin was coming with him, he wasn't sure but he had a slight bad feeling
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/DanieljRadcliffe
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:
Continued: A New Start (#3) Left_bar_bleue15/100Continued: A New Start (#3) Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)

PostSubject: Re: Continued: A New Start (#3)   Continued: A New Start (#3) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 5:12 pm

Lupin slowed down till he stopped. He suddenly grabbed Harry by the neck
"This is all your fault, like you said, none of this would have happened, no one would be... well less people would be dead! I would still have my old friends, have a home, a job, and Harriate would have never been bitten!!"
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Character
Health:
Continued: A New Start (#3) Left_bar_bleue75/100Continued: A New Start (#3) Empty_bar_bleue  (75/100)

PostSubject: Re: Continued: A New Start (#3)   Continued: A New Start (#3) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 5:15 pm

Harry gasped as Lupins hand enclosed round his neck as he tried to pull his hand away he said through gritted teeth "don't you think i know all that! i'm hardly happy about it! i hate myself as much as you hate me! i know it's all my fault! if i could change it i would!" he struggled with his grip
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Continued: A New Start (#3)   Continued: A New Start (#3) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 5:22 pm

Lup kept a firm grip.
"I know you can't change what happened... but you can stop anymore getting hurt..you can die and then everything will be alright, no need to worry..."
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Continued: A New Start (#3)   Continued: A New Start (#3) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 5:24 pm

Harry looked into Lupins's now cold eyes and said "go ahead, i deserve it.." for a moment he stopped struggerling "and eye for an eye right? leave the world blind?"
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Female Number of posts : 1273
House : order
Year : fifth year

Character
Name:
Health:
Continued: A New Start (#3) Left_bar_bleue0/0Continued: A New Start (#3) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Continued: A New Start (#3)   Continued: A New Start (#3) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 5:24 pm

Meanwhile Cody was walking out of the forest he tooked the forest route from hogsmead and saw Harry and Remus talking, Cody looked and saw Harry was in pain somekind he walked over to him and then said" Father let him go now!", Cody looked and had his wand in his holder
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Continued: A New Start (#3)   Continued: A New Start (#3) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 5:29 pm

Harry glanced over to the new voice and saw Cody standing there Harry wasn't sure if to be great ful or not that he had shown up
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Continued: A New Start (#3)   Continued: A New Start (#3) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 5:31 pm

"Shut up Cody, you don't know what this boy has caused!" he said digging his rough nails into Harry's next, before he punched him in the stomach
"Don't think that old duffer Dumbles can help you... might agree with me!"
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Continued: A New Start (#3) Left_bar_bleue0/0Continued: A New Start (#3) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Continued: A New Start (#3)   Continued: A New Start (#3) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 5:31 pm

Cody looked at his dad and then said "let him go its not his fault so stop blaming other people!" he looked and then got out his wand and then said "Let him go,whats gotten into you!" he looked and felt really mad at his father to tell him to shut up he walked over and tried to get his father off harry
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Continued: A New Start (#3)   Continued: A New Start (#3) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 5:34 pm

Harry coughed as his breath left him, leaving him slightly gasping for air and winded
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Continued: A New Start (#3)   Continued: A New Start (#3) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 5:38 pm

Lupin ignored Cody's protest. He chucked Harry to the ground looked down at him, then kicked him in the ribs again and again letting his anger out for all what had happen, he would torture him, but without a wand he had to make do
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Continued: A New Start (#3)   Continued: A New Start (#3) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 5:39 pm

Cody looked in shock and horror what his father doing, Cody looked and then pushed his father off Harry and heled him on the floor,he looked at Harry and then said "Harry get up and get out of here now!" Cody looked trying to struggle to keep his father at bay
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Continued: A New Start (#3)   Continued: A New Start (#3) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 5:42 pm

Lupin rolled Cody over and punched him and tried to scurry to get up
"Cody! Stay out of this! I'm doing us all a favour! and getting revenge for all who have died because of him!!"
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Continued: A New Start (#3)   Continued: A New Start (#3) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 5:44 pm

Cody felt getting punched by his father he looked and tried to regain some breath from been winded and then said "How can this do anyone good,its not his fault everyone is dieing!"he looked at his father and then tried to hold him back once again igoring the first punch, Cody looked at Harry tryin to tell him to go
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Continued: A New Start (#3)   Continued: A New Start (#3) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 5:45 pm

Harry layed there his sides aceing and he coughed and slightly blood appeared, slowly Harry staggered to his feet
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Continued: A New Start (#3)   Continued: A New Start (#3) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 5:47 pm

Lupin kicked out at Cody to get him off
"Let me go!!"
He said pulled himself along the ground as Cody held him back, crawling towards Harry
"The war would be over... no one need die if he's dead!..."
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Continued: A New Start (#3)   Continued: A New Start (#3) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 5:50 pm

Cody looked down at his father and began to feel his whole body hurting from the punch and getting kicked he got out his wand and then said "Forgive me for this father Petrificus Totalus". He used an curse to stop his father getting any closer to Harry. Cody got up and rushed over to Harry and got him up and headed towards the hosptal wing
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Continued: A New Start (#3)   Continued: A New Start (#3) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 5:53 pm

Lupin remained on the grounds unable to move till someone came and took off the charm. He watched Cody leave
*Idiot!* he thought
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Continued: A New Start (#3)   Continued: A New Start (#3) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 5:55 pm

Cody looked at Harry and then said" Are you oaky Harry! I do not know why he done that to you! lets get you fixed up!"
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Female Number of posts : 1706
House : Slytherin
Year : 7th

Character
Name: Harriate Riddle
Health:
Continued: A New Start (#3) Left_bar_bleue60/100Continued: A New Start (#3) Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Confused

PostSubject: Re: Continued: A New Start (#3)   Continued: A New Start (#3) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 5:58 pm

Seeing Remus leave with Harry she raised an eyebrow and finished stacking the logs. Still seeing no sign of Remus Harriate limped back to the lake picking her wand up from earlier and made her way out of the forest. Seeing Remus lieing on the floor she hurried over to him. Kneeling beside him wincing from her knee, she flicked her wand.
'finite incantatem.'
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/Silver-Serpent
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Continued: A New Start (#3)   Continued: A New Start (#3) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 6:01 pm

"Thanks.."
He said getting up and looking at where he's last seen Cody and Harry.
"Need to stop him, stop this, right now!"
He ran towards Cody and Harry
"Get back here!"
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Female Number of posts : 1706
House : Slytherin
Year : 7th

Character
Name: Harriate Riddle
Health:
Continued: A New Start (#3) Left_bar_bleue60/100Continued: A New Start (#3) Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Confused

PostSubject: Re: Continued: A New Start (#3)   Continued: A New Start (#3) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 6:02 pm

Harriate rushed after Remus looking confused.
'What are you on about Remus? stop what?'
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/Silver-Serpent
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Continued: A New Start (#3)   Continued: A New Start (#3) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 6:04 pm

Cody looked and then sighed and then looked down to the ground and said to himself in his mind"I really want to kill harriate what a curious one she is!"He looked and grabed his wand and was getting ready to try and fight of his dad again.

he turned and then said"Harriate you are a annoying girl!why did you have to uncurse him! what a deatheatter go back to your little friends you!"
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Continued: A New Start (#3)   Continued: A New Start (#3) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 6:04 pm

"iIt's all his fault... if Sirius never have helped, he would have never died, he could have warned me on the full moon, I would have never bitten you... you would have never left, I would never of lef the order or Hogwarts, I would have never have went to the forest...and none of them would have died!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Continued: A New Start (#3)   Continued: A New Start (#3) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Continued: A New Start (#3)
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next