The Magical World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magical World

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What to do Where to go?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cody

Cody

Female Number of posts : 1273
House : order
Year : fifth year
Registration date : 2007-07-26

Character
Name:
Health:
What to do Where to go? Left_bar_bleue0/0What to do Where to go? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

What to do Where to go? Empty
PostSubject: What to do Where to go?   What to do Where to go? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 10:22 pm

Cody ran to the Three Broomsticks and then walked into the Inn and walked over to a table in the Corner and then sat down to catch his breath and had tears flowing down his cheeks,Cody really want to know where to find Teddy!. Cody just looked at the table and tried to hold the tears in,He did not look up at the people walking past, Cody ramed his fist into the wall near him and cried.

Cody did not know what to do or where to go,he was a kid with no family only Remus".Cody looked up and then looked at his wand and then said" I know what I will go back to Hogwarts and talk with the headmaster about this problem i got!"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Lupin

Teddy Lupin

Male Number of posts : 1359
Year : finished
Registration date : 2007-07-28

Character
Name: Teddy
Health:
What to do Where to go? Left_bar_bleue97/100What to do Where to go? Empty_bar_bleue  (97/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Son of Order Members

PostSubject: Re: What to do Where to go?   What to do Where to go? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 12:04 am

Teddy walked in,and saw Cody crying he walked over "Whats wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
What to do Where to go? Left_bar_bleue0/0What to do Where to go? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: What to do Where to go?   What to do Where to go? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 12:06 am

Cody looked up and saw Teddy and then said"Everything is wrong I do not care what that father can do,He can hang around with Harriate a deatheatter,I will go back to hogwarts and tell the headmaster to take me to a orphan village or I can stay at hogwarts! I do not care anymore!"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Lupin

Teddy Lupin

Male Number of posts : 1359
Year : finished
Registration date : 2007-07-28

Character
Name: Teddy
Health:
What to do Where to go? Left_bar_bleue97/100What to do Where to go? Empty_bar_bleue  (97/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Son of Order Members

PostSubject: Re: What to do Where to go?   What to do Where to go? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 12:11 am

"Well just do what you gotta do" Teddy said sitting down.
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: What to do Where to go?   What to do Where to go? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 12:12 am

Cody looked at Teddy and then said "I have no where eles to go!"he looked at him and then stood up and headed out of the Three Broomsticks and headed out of Hogsmead and headed back to Hogwarts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What to do Where to go?   What to do Where to go? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What to do Where to go?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Magical World :: Hogsmeade :: The Three Broomsticks-
Jump to: