The Magical World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magical World

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

In Deep Water....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Charley Jean Walters

Charley Jean Walters

Female Number of posts : 116
House : Gryffindor
Year : Fourth
Registration date : 2007-07-29

Character
Name: Charley Jean Walters
Health:
In Deep Water.... Left_bar_bleue100/100In Deep Water.... Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: DA

In Deep Water.... Empty
PostSubject: In Deep Water....   In Deep Water.... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 8:25 pm

Charley Jean ran, down the great, grassy banking towards the lake. As she came closer to it she made a sharp turn and began to run around the edge towards the deepest part. She kept on running, she noticed she was getting closer and closer to the unsturdy part of the banking. She didnt have time to make the decision whether o not she should run over the unsturdy part.
At that exact moment her head exploded with pain. It felt like she was going to die, it hurt so much. She stumbled further forwards, unaware she was about to step on the unsturdy part of the banking.
As she stumbled over the top of it, the earth gave way to water and she fell, deep into the water. She couldn't swim! Not in her human form and she couldn't change in her position either!
She struggled and splashed in the water, fearing for her life.
"Im going to die!" she thought desperately inside her head. How would she get out? No-one would see her unless they were near the lake themselves! As she broke the surface with her head she screamed, a high pitched, piercing scream of "HELP!" before she sank back beneath the dark waters, still thrashing and fighting against the water that seemed to want to suck her right down to the bottom....
Back to top Go down
Gabrielle Delacour

Gabrielle Delacour

Female Number of posts : 155
House : Order
Year : One
Registration date : 2007-07-26

Character
Name: Gabrielle Delacour
Health:
In Deep Water.... Left_bar_bleue90/100In Deep Water.... Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Order / DA

In Deep Water.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Deep Water....   In Deep Water.... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 5:29 pm

gabby was sitting down near the lake, eating her gummy bears. she suddenly realized that there was a girl who was drowning. she immediately stood up, run so fast and jumped into the great lake to save the girl. she was swimming to the bottom of the lake, searching for the girl. she finally found her then she grabbed charley's body and brought her back to the surface. it was so difficult because gabby was only a first year student but she did it. she pushed her out of the lake and lied her body back on the grass. she was really worried. but she didnt know what else to do..
Back to top Go down
http://x-fab-princess-x.bebo.com
Charley Jean Walters

Charley Jean Walters

Character
Health:
In Deep Water.... Left_bar_bleue100/100In Deep Water.... Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

In Deep Water.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Deep Water....   In Deep Water.... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 5:40 pm

Charley Jean coughed and spluttered as the air hit her, thankfull that someone had helped her out.
Rolling over she faced Gabby, the fiirst year and sister of Fleur.
"Thanks" she said weakly.
Back to top Go down
Gabrielle Delacour

Gabrielle Delacour

Character
Health:
In Deep Water.... Left_bar_bleue90/100In Deep Water.... Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)

In Deep Water.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Deep Water....   In Deep Water.... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 5:55 pm

gabby's eyes went wide. she felt abit relaxed now. "thank god you're alive!!" gabby took a bottle of mineral water from her school bag. she made charley sit down and gave her the bottle. "so anyway, why did you drown urself???" gabby sat next to her.
Back to top Go down
Charley Jean Walters

Charley Jean Walters

Character
Health:

In Deep Water.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Deep Water....   In Deep Water.... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 6:02 pm

Charley sat up with the aid of Gabby,and took the bottle of water with another weak "thanks".
"I didn't drown mysel" she laughed slightly, "I don't know what happened, i think i had a headache or something but i sort of blacked out a little and i fell onto the piece of earth that's not safe just there" she pointed "and i fell in"
Back to top Go down
Gabrielle Delacour

Gabrielle Delacour

Character
Health:

In Deep Water.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Deep Water....   In Deep Water.... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 1:11 pm

Gabby chuckled. "can you swim anyway?? you need to be careful if u can't." gabby smiled slightly. "i love swimming in the lake though. but not black lake of course... it reminds me about the triwizard tournament."
Back to top Go down
Charley Jean Walters

Charley Jean Walters

Character
Health:

In Deep Water.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Deep Water....   In Deep Water.... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 12:53 pm

"No, i'm afraid i can't swim" he said going as red as was possible for someone who had just fel in the black lake.
"I was just jogging down here and i, well then, you know, that happened and i couldn't do anything to stop myself"
Charley felt rather silly now, she looked a mess too but she knew she was gratfeful to Gabby and would be for the rest of her life.
Back to top Go down
Gabrielle Delacour

Gabrielle Delacour

Character
Health:

In Deep Water.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Deep Water....   In Deep Water.... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 6:13 pm

"its okay charley..you dont have to swim again if you dont want.. it must be so scary for you about what just happened...." gabby rubbed her back. "maybe i can teach you how to swim next time.. im not a really good swimmer though, but i always love water!! especially warm water!" gabby smiled sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Charley Jean Walters

Charley Jean Walters

Character
Health:

In Deep Water.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Deep Water....   In Deep Water.... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 8:59 pm

"I'm not surprised that you love the warmer water, i don't like water much either way!" she giggled in spite of the situation.
"Thankyou for the offer of swimming lessons though" she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Gabrielle Delacour

Gabrielle Delacour

Character
Health:

In Deep Water.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Deep Water....   In Deep Water.... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 11:48 am

Gabby smiled back. "No problem." She grinned. "I love swimming anyway.."

She then casted a spell. "Accio trees' brances!" She shouted and gathered the brances and put them on fire. "Hope you feel warm.." She smiled. "Maybe we should go on a camp." She laughed.
Back to top Go down
Charley Jean Walters

Charley Jean Walters

Character
Health:

In Deep Water.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Deep Water....   In Deep Water.... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 5:57 pm

"Thanks again Gabby" Charley smiled, "It is warmer."

Charley sighed deeply.

"Actually camping could be quite fun around here, the moon normally lights up most of the ground and if we stay close to the water then the light will reflect off the surface making even more light, that way we wouldn't need to keep using Lumos all evening"

Charley smiled. The idea seemed innocent enough but when would it be held? How could they account for every possible danger?
She'd think about that later.
Back to top Go down
Gabrielle Delacour

Gabrielle Delacour

Character
Health:

In Deep Water.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Deep Water....   In Deep Water.... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 6:06 pm

"All the things we need now are a tent and our wands." She smiled braodly. "With wands, we can do anything, right?"

"Do you have a tent anyway?? If not, we should go to Hagrid's hut. I believe Hagrid has a tent."

"It's still noon.. We still have plenty of time to be ready for the camp.. You can invite all your friends if you want to. But only two of us is fine as well.. BFFs!" She exclaimed and grinned.

"Are you good at charms, Charley?" She asked nicely. She liked hanging out with Charley. Charley was nice and friendly.
Back to top Go down
Charley Jean Walters

Charley Jean Walters

Character
Health:

In Deep Water.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Deep Water....   In Deep Water.... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 10:25 pm

Charley smiled.

"Yeah i do have a tent actually" she pulled out her wand, "Accio tent! and i am fairly good at charms, i have to be and it can be just the two of us if you want" she smiled wider, thinking of the fun the two of them could have, telling the tales of the castle and sharing other stories.
They could even go hiking around the lake!

Charley liked Gabby, she was fun to be with not to mention helpful! A life saver she would dare say...
Back to top Go down
Gabrielle Delacour

Gabrielle Delacour

Character
Health:

In Deep Water.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Deep Water....   In Deep Water.... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 3:03 pm

"That's great then!" She exclaimed.

"I wish I always attended classes and listened to the teachers but i often skipped classes and always slept at class." She whispered to Charley and her face turned pink. "Too many pranks that I've created on teachers.. especially Umbridge." she burst out laughing.

"Frankly, I'm so terrible and spells.. except the accio! and lumos.." She giggled. "I'm now learning how to create patronus.. Harry teaches me on Tuesdays.." She grinned.

"By the way, are you afraid of the dark?? If you aren't.. let's explore the castle at midnight!" She suggested.
Back to top Go down
Charley Jean Walters

Charley Jean Walters

Character
Health:

In Deep Water.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Deep Water....   In Deep Water.... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 3:56 pm

Charley giggled at the mention of pranks pulled on Umbridge.

"I had a go myself! I left a Weasley's firework in her seat at breakfast and when she sat down..." Charley burst out laughing.

"No i'm not afraid, it would be really fun!" Charley grinned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

In Deep Water.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Deep Water....   In Deep Water.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In Deep Water....
Page 1 of 1