The Magical World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magical World

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Muggle World

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Charley Jean Walters

Charley Jean Walters

Female Number of posts : 116
House : Gryffindor
Year : Fourth
Registration date : 2007-07-29

Character
Name: Charley Jean Walters
Health:
The Muggle World - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Muggle World - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: DA

The Muggle World - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Muggle World   The Muggle World - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 12:43 am

"It's alright, consider it a favor that doesn't need to be repayed" she said, smiling.
"Yes i suppose you will, after a good breakfast that is" she laughed.
"Just as a suggestion: i know you'll be tempted to put a cloaking speel here or some sort of protection spell but don't there is a few locks on the inside of the doors and you have a key, use them" she said.
"Goodnight then Remus" she said smiling as she walked to her door, put the key in the keyhole and opened the door..
Back to top Go down
Teddy Lupin

Teddy Lupin

Male Number of posts : 1359
Year : finished
Registration date : 2007-07-28

Character
Name: Teddy
Health:
The Muggle World - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue97/100The Muggle World - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (97/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Son of Order Members

PostSubject: Re: The Muggle World   The Muggle World - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 12:47 am

Teddy and Cody turned up at the B&B. They gave the lady at the desk a description of their father and she told them he was in room 7 on 3rd floor. They rushed up there and knocked very loudly on his door.
Back to top Go down
Charley Jean Walters

Charley Jean Walters

Character
Health:
The Muggle World - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Muggle World - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Muggle World   The Muggle World - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 12:52 am

Charley Jean was jus closing the door when she heard footsteps outside. Flinging the door wide she saw Teddy and Cody on the landing.

"What? How did you find him here?" she spluttered. "Remus!" she shouted as she approaced the door to Remus's room.
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Female Number of posts : 1273
House : order
Year : fifth year
Registration date : 2007-07-26

Character
Name:
Health:
The Muggle World - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Muggle World - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: The Muggle World   The Muggle World - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 12:52 am

Cody looked at Teddy as they rushed up the stairs and then knocked on the door and then Cody looked and then said"I am not sure we should do this!"
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Male Number of posts : 2627
House : The Den
Year : Left
Registration date : 2007-07-25

Character
Name: Remus John Lupin
Health:
The Muggle World - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue15/100The Muggle World - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Order Member

PostSubject: Re: The Muggle World   The Muggle World - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 12:54 am

Lupin couldn't help but laugh. These muggle, were certainly a odd bunch indeed.
He opened the door and walked in and took his back to the bed and took out some cloths and took them into the bathroom and started to muggle himself up a bit, so he didn't stand out, knowing he wouldn't want to do it after he gets up.
He heard a knock on the door and sighed. Lucky he was done
He walked out of the bathroom and walked over to the door with his hair trimmed, and wearing muggle cloths with his scars less on show.
He unlocked the door and looked out
“What are you doing here?” he said in a harsh whisper to him
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
The Muggle World - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Muggle World - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: The Muggle World   The Muggle World - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 12:56 am

Cody looked at Teddy and began to feel uneasy that his father is going to shout at him again for what happened,Cody looked and heard someone eles voice inside the room
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Female Number of posts : 1706
House : Slytherin
Year : 7th

Character
Name: Harriate Riddle
Health:
The Muggle World - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/100The Muggle World - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Confused

PostSubject: Re: The Muggle World   The Muggle World - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 12:57 am

Stumbling back from the cauldron Harriate noticed Teddy and Cody and stumbled after them wondering where they were going. Maybe to see Remus. She staggered after them, thinking those drinks hadnt been such a good idea.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/Silver-Serpent
Teddy Lupin

Teddy Lupin

Character
Health:
The Muggle World - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue97/100The Muggle World - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (97/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Muggle World   The Muggle World - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 12:58 am

"We dont have a reason anymore to stay at HQ now that your gone,and we dont really want to either.But we need to know what you want us to do,and where we can stay." Teddy said looking at his father.
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: The Muggle World   The Muggle World - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 1:00 am

Cody heard someone behide him he looked and turned and then said"why u here betrayer!"he looked and had his wand out and was ready to use an spell to hit her
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Character
Health:
The Muggle World - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/100The Muggle World - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Muggle World   The Muggle World - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 1:01 am

Harriate looked at Cody and for some reason saw three of himl She swayed slightly and waved.
'Hello cody, codster and..er..who are you?' She asked looking just to his left where she saw the third cody.
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:
The Muggle World - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue15/100The Muggle World - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Muggle World   The Muggle World - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 1:01 am

"We have a back up HQ, Sirius is there, but we, they have been keeping it low profile.. it's the real Black, just don't go saying anything, Harry can show you where it is, seeing a she thinks he can handle everything on his own with any help from me." he said the last part sounding a little sour, then went to close the door..
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: The Muggle World   The Muggle World - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 1:02 am

Cody looked and then stoped the door from shutting and then said " Are you still mad at me!"he looked at his father and then waited he was holding the door open,
Back to top Go down
Charley Jean Walters

Charley Jean Walters

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Muggle World   The Muggle World - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 1:04 am

Charley fell silent as she saw Harriate at the head of the steps, she knew most of what had happened but didn't feel any different about her, she was still a classmate and on with talent at that.

She stayed silent al the same.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Lupin

Teddy Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Muggle World   The Muggle World - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 1:04 am

Teddy stopped him from closing the door,"Well what about you what are you going to do? Why aren't you at the other HQ with Sirius?"
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Muggle World   The Muggle World - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 1:05 am

He looked back to him "..Well seeing as none of you lot, listen to me or take me seriously, yes I am, I lived for the order and, getting laughed at for trying to help, to make you understand, who to trust and who not to.. then why the hell should I go back!.. that why I'm not there!!"
He then paused
"He somewhere to live.. a good job for once and get on with a life I can now have.. I can't do that there."
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: The Muggle World   The Muggle World - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 1:07 am

Cody looked at Remus and then back at Teddy and then said"what do you mean you getting laughed at!I can remeber something what my mother told me, she said that you are an great man and an great werewolf,whats so great.you are always drinking and shouting at your sons!"
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Muggle World   The Muggle World - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 1:07 am

Harriate stumbled closed.
'whats with the crowd of clones?' she slurred looking at everyone who there seemed to be two or three of.

Last edited by on Thu Aug 02, 2007 1:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Teddy Lupin

Teddy Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Muggle World   The Muggle World - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 1:08 am

"We never laughed,we know who not to trust after Jasmine almost killed Cody yesterday. Will you please come with us,If nobody else knows about it then it will only be us,and Sirius right?"
Back to top Go down
Charley Jean Walters

Charley Jean Walters

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Muggle World   The Muggle World - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 1:10 am

"Harriate i think you've had a little too much to drink" Charley said helping her keep her balance as she stumbled a little.
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: The Muggle World   The Muggle World - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 1:10 am

Cody looked at Teddy and then said " we are going not to laugh at you,and I need an father more then anything,also we need you to come back with us too! I am sorry for yelling and having ago at everyone,but I really hate deatheatters"
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Muggle World   The Muggle World - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 1:11 am

Harriate looked at her and swayed trying to see what head was real.
'no...m'still thirsty.'
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Muggle World   The Muggle World - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 1:15 am

"Harriate..shut up and get a sleep.." he said glaring at her, not looking ver impressed.
"I can't go back and Sirius is a better father figure than me." he said pulling on the door to close it
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: The Muggle World   The Muggle World - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 1:17 am

Cody looked at the door closed and felt really mad at him Cody looked away from teddy and then headed downstairs,Cody got down stairs alone and then sat on the step outside crying
Back to top Go down
Teddy Lupin

Teddy Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Muggle World   The Muggle World - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 1:18 am

Teddy gave him a stern look,"Ya I would say,but living my whole life not knowing my parents,and hearing how great and brave they were..I cant say anything against my mother but I know for a fact they were lying about you!" he said letting his cowardly father shut the door.

He then turned around and slowly walked to find Cody.
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: The Muggle World   The Muggle World - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 1:20 am

Cody was outside and was thinking he got up and then headed back in and then said"come on teddy lets go!"He looked at him and then said"Our father is feeling really depressed due to everyone,and We love him as an great dad,so lets give him some time and space to think what will happen if something bad will happen to us,just like my mother!"he grabbed teddy hand
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Muggle World   The Muggle World - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Muggle World
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next