The Magical World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magical World

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Around the Corridors.

Go down 
+3
Annabelle lestrange
Harry Potter
Jasmine Granger
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Bailey Rose

Bailey Rose

Female Number of posts : 538
House : Slytherin
Year : Forth
Registration date : 2007-08-10

Character
Name: Bailey Rose
Health:
Around the Corridors. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Around the Corridors. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Whatever comes. DE

Around the Corridors. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Around the Corridors.   Around the Corridors. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 3:00 pm

Bailey shaked her head. "Nothing," She replied. "I have to go now, " She added, and walked off to her next class quickly. She couldn't wait to get out of that corridor, who stood, Her best firends, her Crush and Her worst enemy. Too much emotions.
Back to top Go down
https://thenewmagicalworld.rpg-board.net/Hogwarts
Ginny We
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Around the Corridors.   Around the Corridors. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 3:03 pm

Ginny laughed a bit " poor Harry, it seems like you always have potions," her smile slowly vanished as she saw bailey
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Male Number of posts : 2043
House : Order, Gryffindor
Year : end of 5th going into 6th
Registration date : 2007-07-26

Character
Name: Harry James Potter
Health:
Around the Corridors. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue75/100Around the Corridors. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (75/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Order, D.A- leader

PostSubject: Re: Around the Corridors.   Around the Corridors. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 3:03 pm

"no doubt yes" he then notice a girl standing alittle behind Jasmine and he thought he reconised her from somewhere none the less he gave a small smile and nod and being poilte he introduced himself stepping forward he extended a hand "Hello, i don't think we have met, but i'm Harry Potter anyway, nice to meet you"
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/DanieljRadcliffe
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Female Number of posts : 3093
Location : Slytherin Dungeons/Jasmine's Apartment/Wolf Demon Temple

Character
Name: Jasmine Elizabeth Granger
Health:
Around the Corridors. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue15/100Around the Corridors. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Death Eater/ Wolf Demon

Jasmine waved to Bailey as she left,"See ya later Bailey."
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Jasmine_Night
Ginny We
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Around the Corridors.   Around the Corridors. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 3:07 pm

standing beside Harry , Ginny shifted her hair away from her eyes and looked around thinking about how she wish she didn't have any classes
Back to top Go down
Bailey Rose

Bailey Rose

Female Number of posts : 538
Year : Forth
Registration date : 2007-08-10

Character
Name: Bailey Rose
Health:
Around the Corridors. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Around the Corridors. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Whatever comes. DE

PostSubject: Re: Around the Corridors.   Around the Corridors. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 3:10 pm

Bailey went red, as Harry took out his hand for her to shake, she shook it," I'm Bailey," she said looking, down, then back up and saw Ginny. She went angry inside, so she thourght the best place to be right now is the Room of Requirement. So that is were she went.
Back to top Go down
https://thenewmagicalworld.rpg-board.net/Hogwarts
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Character
Health:
Around the Corridors. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue75/100Around the Corridors. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (75/100)

PostSubject: Re: Around the Corridors.   Around the Corridors. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 3:13 pm

Harr returned the shake and took back his hand as she left he then adjusted his bag on his shoulder and turned back to Ginny "do you know where Ron or Hermione might be? no doubt in a cupbord somewhere.."
Back to top Go down
Ginny We
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Around the Corridors.   Around the Corridors. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 3:15 pm

" nope i haven't seen them today," she shuddered slightly at the idea of Ron and hermione in a cupboard and thought of something else
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:
Around the Corridors. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue15/100Around the Corridors. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)

PostSubject: Re: Around the Corridors.   Around the Corridors. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 3:16 pm

Jasmine saw Bailey blush when she took Harry's hand and she watched her run off to the Room of Requirement and it broke her heart to see Bailey in that state. She shifted her attention back to Harry and glared at him,"So, are you seducing innocent little Slytherin girls now, Potter?"
Back to top Go down
Ginny We
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Around the Corridors.   Around the Corridors. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 3:21 pm

Ginny laughed slightly and turned to Jasmine " what ? are you serious ? he shook her hand and now he's seducing her ? wow your idea of seducing is messed up , people have to be careful shaking hands around you.."

Last edited by on Fri Aug 10, 2007 3:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Around the Corridors.   Around the Corridors. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 3:21 pm

Harry turned towards Jasmine "what are you on about? of course not why would i?" he asked slightly confussed then turned to Ginny "What times your Divination lesson?"
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Around the Corridors.   Around the Corridors. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 3:24 pm

Jasmine glared at Harry,"Did you see the look on Bailey's face when she saw you, Potter? Now one of my best friends is upset and it's all because of you. You better watch yourself, Potter because, Draco is looking for you and he's going to mess you up."
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Around the Corridors.   Around the Corridors. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 3:25 pm

Harry looked bewhildered "what did i do now, i was being polite"
Back to top Go down
Ginny We
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Around the Corridors.   Around the Corridors. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 3:31 pm

" my lesson isn't for a while i have a free period next and then i have it, which is good seeing as how i didn't do my homework," she laughed " Jasmine he didn't do anything wrong , stop blowing this out of preportion,"
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Rose Lestrange

Scarlet Rose Lestrange

Female Number of posts : 603
House : Gryffindor
Year : 6th

Character
Name: Scarlet Rose Lestrange
Health:
Around the Corridors. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue30/100Around the Corridors. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: DA & Order

PostSubject: Re: Around the Corridors.   Around the Corridors. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 3:35 pm

Scarlet walked round corner and saw you three. "Whats wrong?" She asked. "Blowing what out of proportion?"
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Around the Corridors.   Around the Corridors. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 3:36 pm

Harry rolled his eyes slightly and continued to walk down the corridor
Back to top Go down
Ginny We
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Around the Corridors.   Around the Corridors. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 3:38 pm

" hey Scarlet," Ginny smiled " nothing its just Jasmine , um , have you done your divination homework?" she laughed and continued to walk with Harry and Scarlet
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Rose Lestrange

Scarlet Rose Lestrange

Character
Health:
Around the Corridors. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue30/100Around the Corridors. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

PostSubject: Re: Around the Corridors.   Around the Corridors. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 3:40 pm

"Divination homework? Oh my God! Did we have homework?! I didnt know!" Scarlet said, panicking slightly, walking with Harry and Ginny "I am so dead.."
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Around the Corridors.   Around the Corridors. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 3:45 pm

"well i haven't done Potions, Divination or charms so, your not the only one, shall we head for great hall for lunch?"
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Rose Lestrange

Scarlet Rose Lestrange

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Around the Corridors.   Around the Corridors. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 3:49 pm

Scarlet laughed slightly. "I've got Muggle Studies, Transfiguration, Charms, Potions.. and something else.. Oh, DADA. Yeah, sure. Great Hall sounds like fun." Scarlet said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Around the Corridors.   Around the Corridors. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 3:51 pm

"well DADA is mostly pratical half the time but i see your point, " he said as he made his way to Great hall

(continued in great hall- Gryffindor table)
Back to top Go down
Ginny We
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Around the Corridors.   Around the Corridors. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 3:52 pm

" yeah okay , maybe if i eat something i can figure out an excuse for not doing divination homework," she laughed at scarlets paniking
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Rose Lestrange

Scarlet Rose Lestrange

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Around the Corridors.   Around the Corridors. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 3:53 pm

Scarlet laughed and stuck her tongue out at Ginny, following Harry to the Great Hall.
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Around the Corridors.   Around the Corridors. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 2:14 pm

as he walked Harry laughed slightly to himself and said "well you could say "i predicted that if i ate anything i would get food poisioning and that if i did my homework i would feel hungry and have to eat " that way you can get out of the homework?" he laughed again slightly "just an idea"
Back to top Go down
Annabelle lestrange

Annabelle lestrange

Female Number of posts : 494

Character
Name: Annabelle Lestrange
Health:
Around the Corridors. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue60/100Around the Corridors. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Death eater

PostSubject: Re: Around the Corridors.   Around the Corridors. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 2:44 pm

"Stupid idea if you ask me Potter." Annabelle walked around the corner and found the three gryffindors talking. "Thanks to you my friends got into trouble."
Back to top Go down
https://thenewmagicalworld.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Around the Corridors.   Around the Corridors. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Around the Corridors.
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next