The Magical World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magical World

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Break

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Male Number of posts : 2043
House : Order, Gryffindor
Year : end of 5th going into 6th
Registration date : 2007-07-26

Character
Name: Harry James Potter
Health:
A Break - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue75/100A Break - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (75/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Order, D.A- leader

A Break - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Break   A Break - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 6:00 pm

Harry glanced between Sirius and Jasmine unsure of what to say, all that seemed to play in his head was the words Sirius had said to him during the christmas holidays of last year, he felt a dullness of cold ebbing at his heart and stomach and that feeling of anger returned then he turned to Jasmine and snapped "Jasmine! leave! go! go away now!" the anger prodded within him like a hot poker to a flame.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/DanieljRadcliffe
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Female Number of posts : 3093
Location : Slytherin Dungeons/Jasmine's Apartment/Wolf Demon Temple
House : Slytherin

Character
Name: Jasmine Elizabeth Granger
Health:
A Break - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue15/100A Break - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Death Eater/ Wolf Demon

A Break - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Break   A Break - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 6:04 pm

Jasmine shook her head again without looking at Harry or Sirius,"No. I betrayed the Death Eaters and I deserve to be punished. Torture me Sirius but, please don't kill me. I would much rather live my life as an empty shell than as a coward that I currently am. Just punish me and get it over with."
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Jasmine_Night
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

Male Number of posts : 169
House : Gryffindor
Year : Left School
Registration date : 2007-07-31

Character
Name: Sirius Black
Health:
A Break - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100A Break - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Death Eater/Order

A Break - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Break   A Break - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 11:59 pm

He looked over at Jasmine, his gaze never betraying his emotions, "I don't think I'll do anything to you...for now. Silly girl, you aren't even worthy of my cruciatus curse!" He laughed at the thought.

"But on the other hand, we have Mr. Potter...tell me Harry, what do you want in this life? Fame? Glory? Certainly not." He answered, speaking to himself now.

"Mr. Potter wants to have a normal life." He spat at the word.

"Do you not see how valuable this gift of ours is?" He asked finally turning towards Harry.

"You could be so much more, perhaps even become as great as the Dark Lord himself, but no...You choose to follow those fools. Those fools, who I thought to be my friends." He shuddered at the last word.

"I must say, I was rather ignorant thinking I could get anywhere with the Order, but now I extend my hand to you Harry...Come with me, and you could become great. Some would question you, but you would be great..."
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

A Break - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Break   A Break - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 12:02 am

Jasmine didn't look at Harry or Sirius. She just sat on her knees just holding her wand and muttering,"I'm so sorry Draco. I'm not the girl you thought I was. Please forgive me, my love."
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Character
Health:

A Break - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Break   A Break - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 12:16 am

Harry kept an unreadable face as Sirius begun to speak "leave jasmine alone..shes not even suposed to be here.."

As Sirius continued to talk Harry glanced brifely towards jasmine and Sirius then that of the dead boy laying on the floor, then back towards Sirius "i deffiantly don't want that..theres nothing you get out of it apart from pain..and yes your right, a normal life whatever normal is..but that dosn't quaver my view of wanting one.."

"Valuable gift?" he laughed almost bitterly "what exactly is the gift for?"

for a moment he pondered the last of Sirius speech "so i have been told a few times but exactly how? i have no experinece nothing and yet how the hell am i "apparently" suposed to destroy him your right, a 16 year old against a..how ever old he is.." Harry felt the doubts begin to resurface from before

"you could of got somewhere with the order..and they where your friends..still are..they still miss you talk about you..Grimmauld is pratically a grave yard now..empty..lifeless..only ocassionaly do i go..but otherwise..no."

Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

Character
Health:
A Break - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100A Break - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

A Break - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Break   A Break - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 12:27 am

"Do not belittle the gift of magic, boy. You have no idea, myself included, how it feels to be a muggle. I can imagine how horrible it must be to be completely defenseless..." His eyes lingered on the carcass that layed lifeless before him.

"The thing is, Harry, you've always been afraid to stray from what you call humane. These creatures, these muggles, do not deserve to die. The world is filled with two types of people, the strong and the weak. If need be, the strong will exterminate all that is not fit to survive.

"You think wizards are better than that, don't you? But don't you see their hypocracy? Enslaving other beings as house elfs, centaurs, giants, and even the dementors. By no means do I care what happens to them, but it needs to be pointed out that wizarding law is inadequate to begin with...so why not break it?" He stopped for a moment to ponder his own question.

"I do not doubt the unforgivable curses weren't created by the ministry itself! Surely to keep criminals 'in check'...Lies, all lies. Why should we show mercy when they choose to wreak havoc upon everything that's different. Just like the ministry, you are no better than I. No better than a murderer..." He looked rather content with himself at this point.

He slowly circled about while admiring his wand. "This mere piece of wood decides what lives and what dies. Pure irony..."
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

A Break - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Break   A Break - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 1:01 am

Jasmine still did not look at Harry or Sirius. She took a deep breath and said,"You're pathetic, Sirius. Why do you want to destroy all of the people who love and care about you? I'll tell you why because, you have no idea what it's like to love or to be loved. You are just so full of anger and hatred and someday it'll destroy you. Yes, I admit that I too hate muggles with a burning passion but, they do not deserve the way they have been treated by our own kind. You're a monster, Sirius. You should have just stayed dead."
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Character
Health:

A Break - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Break   A Break - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 1:05 am

"i never whished to be a wizard..i never knew i was one till i was 11, and i would of been happy to stay a muggle for the rest of my life then there would be no death..no betrays..no suffering..and no paths all ready layed out for you..." he spoke choosing his words carefully

"no your wrong..i don't think i admit nither wizards or muggles are better then each other all the same to me..equal.. nothing we do or they do are humane and i also admit i hate that too..but what can we do about it that is how they live there life being inhumane and that is the way i plan not to live as"

"yet you use unforgivibles like there an everyday spell..they where named unforgiviables for a reason..they are only from what i heard to be used if nessasarily but then again you Death eaters would listen to anything that has power and has killed? rigth?, not surprising really..to think i even looked up to you as a father figure..how sorely mistaken was i?"

"it's amazing that somthing so small can take something so great isn't it..?"
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

Character
Health:

A Break - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Break   A Break - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 9:33 pm

"The idea behind the Unforgivables is that they are in fact spells like any other. One must master them before they use them, and only a few can unlock their full potential. Thus the reason for using such curses. If one masters such a thing, why not use it?

"Power grants us opportunity, but with each opportunity comes sacrifice. I do suppose you're right...we did give up an ordinary life for one filled with turmoil and grief...but I wouldn't have it any other way." His eyes remaind fixated on Harry.

"The Death Eaters do not follow anything that holds only power, for power does not a leader make. You see, that is why The Dark Lord is devilishly brilliant, he has the power to destroy anything and anyone who dares cross his path, yet he began like the rest of us...mortal. It takes someone with that character to lead a group such as the Death Eaters.

"Think of us as an organization for the greater good. We don't kill mindlessly, but for the same reason...purity. Do you not agree how much a better place this world would be if we all shared one common goal...however mundane that might be, it would still be a world united. Something history has never seen before. So in the end, Harry, we all want what you want, peace. But we will go to any means in order to achieve it. Something the Order is too afraid to do."

"And I'm glad you agree. A wand however small it might be has the power to take a life. Something so precious ended with a mere piece of wood. Fascinating." His lips curled into a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Character
Health:

A Break - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Break   A Break - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 10:34 pm

"your idea of the unforgivables is diffrent to the real meaning..you use them to cause suffering and pain to thouse who don't deserve it you and riddle both the same pick on anyone who is weaker, defenseless that to me is the meaning of cowardness"

meeting Sirius cold gaze Harry replied "power is what will destroy you in the end the only sacrifice your making, will make..is you life. Death again? could you do that again? i would be more then happy to watch..that is your choice what you sacrifice"

"Voldemort lives on power to keep himself alive he is afraid and you are even if you refuse to admit it it's obvious that you too suffer as much as any other Voldemort is living your life making your decions if you go wrong you get told of simple..if you call that a leader then you have your ideas are wrong"

Harry couldn't help but let out a snide laugh "an organisation for the greater good? you call killing people for fun for the greater good? if we all went for the same goal in the world then what type of world would it be? there would be no life no future you would just stay there..stand there not moving watching as the world goes by that is not a goal to aim for a goal would be such as a family..a job, a career then again what would you know about that? nothing is what.."

" a life wich is in no need to be ended..a life ended out of your spite and sick pleasure..your life to no one means anything...i bet your a mere piece of equipment to Voldemort so he can gain what he wants then once he has it..you would be nothing to him"
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

Character
Health:

A Break - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Break   A Break - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 6:51 pm

He chuckled under his breath. "Poor naive Potter. You're too young to understand, but perhaps you could be right. I highly doubt that if that be case.

"The unforgivables are simply spells that are to be used at our own descrition. Those strong enough to use said curses should use them, why should I restrain myself, correct?

"And as far as sacrificing myself, I already did. Do you not remember that faithful night in the department of mysteries? Do you not remember how I ran to your rescue -for you had gotten yourself in trouble yet again. I made a sacrifice, Potter, and I can't say I regret it.

"If it hadn't been for you...I would still be dead. I would be known as Sirius Black 'The Hero'." He shuddered at the thought of the idea.

"I find it much more satisfying to know my name has earned loathing, hatred, and above all else Fear. My little actions have provoked a great deal of commotion and grief, but oh, how I love it so. You might as well call me the Reaper." He laughed whole-heartedly.

"On the subject of the Dark Lord, I do not dare think that he would dispose of me just yet. I am far too valuable to kill, afterall, you do have an attachment to your Godfather. There is no reason to destroy one of the greatest advantages that he has...It would be unwise." He looked in Harry's direction quite smug with himself. But this conversation had gone on long enough.

"Enough of this chitter-chatter. It's time for me to end this." He took out his wand at pointed it in Harry's direction.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

A Break - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Break   A Break - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 7:00 pm

Jasmine had enough of this. Sirius was giving her a headache. She disapparated to Hogsmede to get away from the confrontation between Harry and Sirius.
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Character
Health:

A Break - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Break   A Break - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 7:19 pm

Harry stood silent and watched as Sirius mocked him harry had been used to it, ow was this any diffrent, maybe thought Harry that he happens to be my mass murdring godfather or so suposed to be.

"yes destructions that happen to be yourself or haven't you thought through enough?" harry said with now an edge of confidence why should he be afriad of this..man.. a stranger.. and a coward, why be afraid of someone who had once been his godfather who harry had even once looked up to in spite of himself, it was time for a change.

"yes so you sacrificed yourself you should make a hobby of it really, prehaps i will be the one to push you through the veil or maybe kill you mysefl but as we know i'm not as cold hearted as you of course..and if you remember i wouldn't of gone there if i didn't care about you so really it's to do with that so called "bond" if i didn't find out you where my suposed godfather i wouldn't of cared about you and i wouldn't of worried about you"

"shame you didn't stay dead then isn't it? and known as the "hero"? no i would say more along the lines of a coward to be more spefic" Harry couldn't stop over the year the feeling of betrail and lonliness came the better of him and a now a feeling of braveness and confidence had surfaced much to Harry's strage surprise

"your name has earned you nothing only the means of a backstabber and a cold hearted muder i think you have been overwhlemed by your years of lonliness and lack of friends only having Kreacher to talk to maybe you have truly gone mad?" Sirius lagh sent an odd chill down the back of Harry's spin making a small cringing sensation spread over himself but he remained upright.

"i don't see why not, your not exactly useful anymore are you? and correction i did have an attachment to my godfather but as you so put it your not my godfather and gladly you never will be becasue you are just some twisted withered old man hiding behind a mask of some noble and caring godfather" Harry then too returned the smug expression he knew himself he was right.

seeing Sirius wand aim in his direction Harry also drew his wand maybe this was the end but it wasn't the end for him he would finally and hopefully let his true godfather have some well earnt respectful rest.

Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

Character
Health:

A Break - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Break   A Break - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 7:36 pm

"Good, killing you will be all the more pleasurable. Harry Potter will be remembered as being murdered by his only 'family'." Sirius smirked to himself.

He lowered himself and with one quick upward motion cast a fiendfyre curse. The flame was absolutely beautiful, but menacing all the same, unsuprisingly, the flame had taken that of "The Grim". It's heat almost unmeasurable radiated from the dog-like flame's sides. With a wave of Sirius's wand, the dog began to run across the park, burning absolutely anything and everything.

The orange flames quickly spread and formed a barrier of fire, preventing any sort of escape. The crackle was violent and uncanny, different than that of regular fire.

Sirius smiled to himself all too pleased. "Shall we proceed?" He said as he looked into Harry's eyes...perhaps this would be the last time he would see life in them.
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Character
Health:

A Break - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Break   A Break - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 7:47 pm

Harry started point blankly to Sirius and surprisingly he wasn't afraid "you are not my family.." he kept the same thought in his head this man is not my godfather, never will be..let Sirius rest..let him be free, let him rest, let him rest..

as he saw the firey shape of the dog Sirius had so often took the fire crackled and burned as the light from it shon it's heat was intense for it's distance at one point Harry had to even shield his eyes from the light, once the fire had came to a constant light and flame Harry straighten himself and he glanced around the place there truly was no escape.

"After you.." Harry said bitterly unblinking as he met the mans cold soul piecing stare, the flames light reached harry's eyes they became a steady darker green with the light within them sorrow and dentermination shon.

Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

Character
Health:

A Break - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Break   A Break - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 9:42 pm

"Idiot boy...<i>Avada Ked-</i>" The last word of the incantation siezed. He looked at his wand in revulsion.

"Avada..." His voice refused to speak the curse. "What's wrong with me?" He asked mostly to himself.

Then came a voice from inside him. "Don't you dare hurt Harry, you miserable animal. I swear to you I won't let you hurt him. I will kill us both."

"Shut up, old man." He said aloud to the voice in his head.

"Don't you think I'll let YOU of all people hurt him. You were never a part of me, I was never this mad..." Came the voice again.

Sirius gave a bark-like laugh. "Old fool, we are one the in the same, you and I are no different. But let it be known that you were always the weaker of the two." He began at almost a shout.

"No, it is you who was weaker. I was loved, appreciated for who I really am inside. But no, not you, a mindless puppet of the Dark Arts. You sicken me." The voice rang loudly in his ears.

"Dammit old man, shut up! Get out of my head. Let me finish the boy!" His wand arm began to shake violently and his entire body began to ache.

"What have you done, boy!?!?" He shouted in Harry's direction, finally addressing him.
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Character
Health:

A Break - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Break   A Break - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 10:26 pm

Harry stood there reading for some defense then confussed Sirius seemed to of stoped and even Sirius himself looking confussed.

at the second atempt Harry was prepared only yet again Sirius seemed to hesitate he heard the faint few words "whats wrong with me" carry across the clearing the fire around still crackling soon diminished the voice, he can't do it! i knew it..Harry thought a small feeling of pride begun to swell.

but that to was soon replaced with some feeling of hope even happiness as the next voice spoke this time the tone of voice seemed to flow and emotions where put through the words with slight eide eyes and mouth in surprise only one word escaped harry's dry lips "Snuffles.."

next Harry fell back in shock as the voice of Sirius or whatever the man before him was spoke again loudly and Harry half sat up and half layed there his wand clutched in his hand his eyes not leaving Sirius who was before him Harry didn't dare move for now all he could do was watch.

Next the body of Sirius spoke and Harry listend he was wrong by far the real Sirius was stronger and always had been and his thoughts where soon comfimed as the second voice of snuffles spoke, he felt usless what could he do but watch? he felt the heat from the fire suddenly rise.

As the figure of Sirius shouted Harry jumped at the sharpness of the voice but in return he yelled over the increasing crackle and rise of the fire"Nothing! let him go!" as Harry shouted he wasn't sure if to get to his feet or not confussion clouding his vision of what was real and what wasn't.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Break - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Break   A Break - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Break
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3