The Magical World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magical World

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Werewolf In London

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Female Number of posts : 3093
Location : Slytherin Dungeons/Jasmine's Apartment/Wolf Demon Temple
House : Slytherin
Registration date : 2007-07-26

Character
Name: Jasmine Elizabeth Granger
Health:
A Werewolf In London - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue15/100A Werewolf In London - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Death Eater/ Wolf Demon

A Werewolf In London - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Werewolf In London   A Werewolf In London - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 6:23 pm

Jasmine's eyes were still wide,"Your mother is one? Wow, I bet her sisters are jealous."
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Jasmine_Night
Nymphado
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Werewolf In London   A Werewolf In London - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 6:27 pm

"Not really, they're busy trying to forget they even know her. You see she married a muggle-born and in a family of pure bloods, that isn't a good idea." Tonks chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:
A Werewolf In London - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue15/100A Werewolf In London - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)

PostSubject: Re: A Werewolf In London   A Werewolf In London - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 6:35 pm

Jasmine nodded,"I met her sister Bellatrix and Narcissa already. I met Bella in Azkaban and Narcissa and I just bumped into each other."
Back to top Go down
Nymphado
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Werewolf In London   A Werewolf In London - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 6:41 pm

"A bet that was a meeting you'll never forget" Tonks smiled. "I hate the fact that I'm related to them. Why were you in Azkaban? When? For how long?"
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A Werewolf In London   A Werewolf In London - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 6:51 pm

Jasmine took a deep breathe,"Yeah, Narcissa and I had an interesting converstation with each other. I think I made her cry at some point." Jasmine laughed at that memory and she took a deep breath again,"I was sent to Azkaban for murdering my muggle exboyfriend. I stayed in there for about a year until the ministry gave me a hearing. I was found innocent at my hearing when it was ruled as self defense. I never want to go back to that place but, I would like to see Bella again. She was the only one in Azkaban who stuck up for me when some of the prisoners wouldn't leave me alone."
Back to top Go down
Nymphado
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Werewolf In London   A Werewolf In London - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 6:59 pm

Tonks looked down at the ground. Eager to change the subject.

"Have you seen anyone else since you left the school?"
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A Werewolf In London   A Werewolf In London - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 7:01 pm

Jasmine didn't want to tell Tonks that she met up with Lupin earilier that day. She didn't want to cause anymore stress on her,"Ummmmm......no. Not yet. Are you looking for someone?"
Back to top Go down
Nymphado
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Werewolf In London   A Werewolf In London - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 7:05 pm

Tonks feeling slightly akward. She was looking for someone but didn't want anyone to know.

"No, I was just wondering if there were any others here, be nice to see a few familiar faces in amonst all these muggles." Tonks looked disapointed but smiled to hide this from Jasmine.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A Werewolf In London   A Werewolf In London - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 7:08 pm

Jasmine nodded,"Same here. I was hoping to see some of my fellow Slytherins here, like Draco, or Pansy, or Annie, or maybe Harriate. So far, I haven't seen any of them here."
Back to top Go down
Nymphado
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Werewolf In London   A Werewolf In London - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 7:16 pm

Tonks nodded. "There could be a lot of people here and we'll all bump into each other sooner or later." Tonks smiled and looked hopeful.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A Werewolf In London   A Werewolf In London - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 7:26 pm

Jasmine nodded in agreement,"Do you come here often to get away from our world?"
Back to top Go down
Nymphado
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Werewolf In London   A Werewolf In London - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 7:33 pm

"Yes, this is the only place I can go if I want to think about something, because no-one knows me here no-one ever bothers me but in our world, there's always someone who knoew me and asks me what I'm up to. But mostly I'm here to try and disconnect from what happened that night, for a while. Just so I can get it all straight in my head." Tonks chukled. "That'll take a while."

"How are you handling all this?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A Werewolf In London   A Werewolf In London - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 7:59 pm

Jasmine was still in pain from the night before,"I still hurt and I'm still a little traumatized about my transformation last night. It's the first time that this has happened to me."
Back to top Go down
Nymphado
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Werewolf In London   A Werewolf In London - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 8:04 pm

"Well the pain will pass." Tonks smiled at her. "I feel like having a drink, i'll go to the Leaky Cauldron and let you get back to your shopping." Tonks said wanting to be alone.

She smiled at Jasmine again and turned to go to the Leak Cauldron.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A Werewolf In London   A Werewolf In London - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 8:16 pm

Jasmine waved to Tonks,"Bye Tonks and be careful."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Werewolf In London   A Werewolf In London - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Werewolf In London
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2