The Magical World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magical World

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jasmine's Apartment

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Female Number of posts : 3093
Location : Slytherin Dungeons/Jasmine's Apartment/Wolf Demon Temple
House : Slytherin
Registration date : 2007-07-26

Character
Name: Jasmine Elizabeth Granger
Health:
Jasmine's Apartment Left_bar_bleue15/100Jasmine's Apartment Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Death Eater/ Wolf Demon

Jasmine's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Jasmine's Apartment   Jasmine's Apartment Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 2:39 am

Jasmine walked down the streets of muggle London with her black cloak flowing behind her as she walked. She got many stares and points from muggles who were walking down the street. Jasmine ignored them and walked into the Sunnyside Apartment Complex. She climbed 3 flights of stairs until she reached the 4th floor. Jasmine walked down the narrow hallway until she reached a door that had the numbers 23 B on them. She opens up her purse and takes out a key and slides it in the lock and rotating it. When she opened the door, she quickly ran inside and slammed the door shut. Jasmine drew out her wand and muttered an incantation, waved it, and it instantly sealed the 10 locks on the door shut. Jasmine entered the wide living room of her loft apartment which had a grey lazyboy recliner, a beautiful green sofa, a plama tv, a stereo system, and a large DVD and CD collection. Jasmine removed her black cloak and placed it on the grey recliner. She waved her wand again and the stereo system turned on. She laid down on her green sofa and stared into space, with the sounds and songs of Evanescence filling her wide loft apartment.

-------------------------------------------------------

Jasmine and Draco both apparated in front of the apartment building. She guided Draco upstairs to a door with the letters 23 B on them. Jasmine took a key out of her purse and twisted it in the keyhole and she pulled Draco inside before shutting the door.

((please don't doublt post. Just edit your previous one. Thank you))
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Jasmine_Night
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

Male Number of posts : 69
Year : end of 5th going into 6th
Registration date : 2007-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Jasmine's Apartment   Jasmine's Apartment Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 3:08 pm

Draco walked into Jasmines appartment. He looked around and smiled. "Nice Place."
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:
Jasmine's Apartment Left_bar_bleue15/100Jasmine's Apartment Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)

PostSubject: Re: Jasmine's Apartment   Jasmine's Apartment Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 3:14 pm

Jasmine smiled and she dropped her purse on the coffee table. She had to keep in mind that Draco wasn't used to muggle apartments and she had to keep him away from all the appliances or he might hurt himself. Jasmine ran over to the window to make sure nobody was following them. She took a deep breath and said,"Thank god nobody saw us." Jasmine walked over to her stereo set and she turned it on to her favorite radio station. The sounds of the current song (My Chemical Romance's "Welcome to The Black Parade") filled the room. Jasmine collasped on the sofa and looked at Draco,"You know that I love you right?"
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Jasmine's Apartment   Jasmine's Apartment Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 3:16 pm

Draco was intrigued by the music. "I've never heard any of this before." He laughed. "What is it?" He stopped Laughing and looked at Jasmine. "I know, and i love you too."
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Jasmine's Apartment   Jasmine's Apartment Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 3:20 pm

Jasmine laughed,"You never heard of a rock band called My Chemical Romance? They are one of the best muggle bands on the planet. Them and Evanescence. Do your parents let you listen to muggle music?"
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Jasmine's Apartment   Jasmine's Apartment Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 3:22 pm

Draco laughed and said "No they don't. Were not allowed to associate ourselves with muggles in anyway." Draco sighed.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Jasmine's Apartment   Jasmine's Apartment Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 3:25 pm

Jasmine laughed,"I wonder what they would think if they found out that there only son listened to muggle music in your girlfriend's muggle apartement." Just then, the song changed to Nickleback's 'Someday'.
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Jasmine's Apartment   Jasmine's Apartment Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 3:27 pm

Draco laughed along with Jasmine, "I think they would have something to say!" He listened to the next song. "Whats this one?"
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Jasmine's Apartment   Jasmine's Apartment Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 3:29 pm

Jasmine listened to it for a little bit,"It's called 'Someday' by Nickelback. They're good but, My Chemical Romance, No Doubt, and Evanescence are better. What kind of music do you like?"
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Jasmine's Apartment   Jasmine's Apartment Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 3:30 pm

Draco continued to listen to the music and he said, "I don't really listen to music thst much actually. But i suppose i've grown up with the weird sisters and stuff like that."
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Jasmine's Apartment   Jasmine's Apartment Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 3:34 pm

The song just changed to No Doubt's 'Just A Girl'. Jasmine smiled,"I don't really listen to the Weird Sisters. That's probably because I grew up listening to muggle bands and singers such as Nirvana, No Doubt, N*Sync, The Backstreet Boys, Christina Aguilera, and Britney Spears."
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Jasmine's Apartment   Jasmine's Apartment Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 3:35 pm

Draco looked confused. "Muggles have a lot of bands? I never knew all this" He laughed.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Jasmine's Apartment   Jasmine's Apartment Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 3:39 pm

Jasmine laughed,"There are over hundreds or yet, thousands of bands or singers in the muggle world." She got up and walked to the stereo and switched it from radio to CD player and she put in one of her Britney Spears CDs, switched it to the second song ((You Drive Me) Crazy), walked over to Draco, wrapped her arms around his neck and giggles,"It gets kind of confusing after awhile."
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Jasmine's Apartment   Jasmine's Apartment Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 3:42 pm

Draco looked confused and shocked. "Over a thousand? Woah." He pulled Jasmine closer and started kissing her gently.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Jasmine's Apartment   Jasmine's Apartment Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 3:45 pm

The song switched to 'Sometimes'. Jasmine kissed Draco back just as gentle as he kissed her.
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Jasmine's Apartment   Jasmine's Apartment Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 3:46 pm

Draco smiled, "I love you Jasmine."

((ooc i have to go now..sorry Sad ))
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Jasmine's Apartment   Jasmine's Apartment Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 3:47 pm

Jasmine smiled,"I love you too." She kissed Draco again, pulled away and asked in a low voice,"Why do you love me?"

((OOC: Okay, we can continue this later))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jasmine's Apartment   Jasmine's Apartment Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jasmine's Apartment
Page 1 of 1